Gordon Ramsay finally did it!!

T

therightone

Botox!!

GORDON Ramsay’s aged face has got a dose of the botulinum toxin - a form of botulism - aka Botox.

In the Radio Times, Ramsay says that he got his face injected with botox after Simon Cowell told him how to make it big in America.

In the United States, the locals go wild for a chef with botox in his face. It’s edgy. It’s now.

Without the botox, Ramsay would have to crack America as many others have done before him - by living illegally, getting a job as a cab driver or tailor and telling a decent joke.

Says Ramsay:

“My mother said they were smile lines. I could deal with that at 21, but not at 42.”

Smile lines. In your chin. Ramsay also has smiles lines in his forehead. Unless Ramsay stops his trademark smiling, he is danger of ending up more creased than Katie Price’s post-Jordan chest.

“Simon Cowell suggested that now I’m a success in America, I should do
something, so I had a filler put under the deep crevices. It hurt.”

A filler is not cream or a chocolate fondants but botulism. Chefs swear by it.

(Looking good Gordon!! :love:)

r94ar5.jpg

Without the botox, Ramsay would have to crack America as many others have done before him - by living illegally, getting a job as a cab driver or tailor and telling a decent joke.

:rolleyes:

They don't even bother to hide the hidden advertisement anymore...

He disgusts me, botox or not.

He's got a foul soul, so it doesn't matter what he looks like.

Wait. Where's the after botox picture? :confused: He needs to demand a refund.

Wrinkles or not I still like him.

Hilarious thread. I thought i was the only one who was transfixed by the deep set lines in his face when he screams. holy Mother o' God.

His rampages on Hell's Kitchen makes me laugh. Kitchen nightmares is another good one (the British version).

Back
Top Bottom