Gordon Brown to resign

I recall the last recession that the conservatives made for us, we had 15.5% interest rates and nearly 4 million unemployed . life is much harder with an average mortgage at £700 not £300. I'm not so sure him going is a good idea everyone seems to see him as an economic heavy weight, this serious recession isn't hurting as much as it might.

Last edited:
No! Gordon, we hardly knew ye.

Who's going to be prime minister then?

Sad sad news.
Who are labour going to come up with now?
Milliband?
Another posh,vacuous non-entity to join the other
two?

We're doomed,I tell ya,doomed.

Not bad. Sort of looks like that "Prison Break" fella, Wentworth something.

David-Milliband-foreign-s-002.jpg

None of the parties are coming out of this too well.
What a massive f*** UP !

I'd like to officially thank Salford University for my Politics degree for granting me such insight into these great issues :D

This from page one of the general election thread:
In terms of this election, I'm in denial of the possibility of a Tory government. I'm clinging to the possibility of a Lab / Lib coalition (didn't that used to just be called 'The Labour Party'?) with Nick Clegg insisting on the removal of Gordon Brown as leader as the price for coalition - let's face it no one inside Labour has the guts to oust him.

Either that or a Tory majority of less than 10 where the Posh Boy struggles to get any legislation past the old guard, euro-phobe, homophobe majority of the Tory party.

Labour-strategists-campai-001.jpg

Dave

Looks like the Tories are offering a last ditch offer to the Lib Dems of a referendum on a type of PR - The Additional Vote

Interesting few days...

Dave

I'd like to officially thank Salford University for my Politics degree for granting me such insight into these great issues :D

This from page one of the general election thread:

Looks like the Tories are offering a last ditch offer to the Lib Dems of a referendum on a type of PR - The Additional Vote

Interesting few days...

Dave
Clever Lad :)

This is gripping! Better than West Wing AND The Thick of it rolled into one - I may never turn over from BBCNews 24....

Clever Lad :)

This is gripping! Better than West Wing AND The Thick of it rolled into one - I may never turn over from BBCNews 24....

I love the fact that Alastair Campbell is on a 24 hour tour of all the TV studios

Separated at birth?
malcolm_tucker.jpg
Alastair-Campbell-006.jpg

Dave

I take it you have seen the Campbell vs Boulton fight from today? Its actual genius.

My favourite bit is when Tucker...I mean Campbell says "Dignity, dignity...":lbf:

Last edited by a moderator:
I take it you have seen the Campbell vs Boulton fight from today? Its actual genius.

My favourite bit is when Tucker...I mean Campbell says "Dignity, dignity...":lbf:

I'd not seen that... it's outrageous...Murdoch scum at Sky, Sun, Times, Sunday Times, News of the Screws....

Cameron: "I share the value of Sun readers, they'll choose hope over fear" ...and cop a look at the teenage girl on page 3....

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Yawn. "Boring f***ing politics that'll get us all shot, left wing, right wing, you can stuff the lot.":sleeping:

Yawn. "Boring f***ing politics that'll get us all shot, left wing, right wing, you can stuff the lot.":sleeping:

Takes two wings to make an angel. :p

I'd not seen that... it's outrageous...Murdoch scum at Sky, Sun, Times, Sunday Times, News of the Screws....

Cameron: "I share the value of Sun readers, they'll choose hope over fear" ...and cop a look at the teenage girl on page 3....

Dave

Adam Boulton is a news reporter, who is not capable of hiding his Tory bias.

Sky= Murdoch= Tory

The Scum is read by scum

Adam Boulton is a news reporter, who is not capable of hiding his Tory bias.

Sky= Murdoch= Tory

The Scum is read by scum

Well I wondered how long it would be before a Labourite posted THAT Golden Nugget.

Because a Murdoch owned organisation has NEVER shown Labour bias have they?

(HINT Except for those 13 years when Britain's most read daily newspaper very vocally supported Labour)

It's always someone elses fault with Labour isn't it? Tories, the press, 'global economic stituation'; it's never any of THEM.

Back
Top Bottom