Google and low in high school

If you start typing morrissey and the name of any of his albums, Google will suggest the album title before you've finished. But if you Google morrissey low in high school then no suggestions come up. Which is strange because once you've typed it and hit enter, Google states that there are "About 520,000 results (0.80 seconds) ".

But when I searched for morrissey vauxhall and i Google informed me that there were "About 136,000 results (0.99 seconds)".

If you start typing morrissey and the name of any of his albums, Google will suggest the album title before you've finished. But if you Google morrissey low in high school then no suggestions come up. Which is strange because once you've typed it and hit enter, Google states that there are "About 520,000 results (0.80 seconds) ".

But when I searched for morrissey vauxhall and i Google informed me that there were "About 136,000 results (0.99 seconds)".

It's true, the same happens when you type Morrissey spent the day in bed. Maybe because Google needs a certain number of searches to predict it and the album is quite new to have reached that number?

It's true, the same happens when you type Morrissey spent the day in bed. Maybe because Google needs a certain number of searches to predict it and the album is quite new to have reached that number?

Morrissey spent the day in bed or spent the day in bed gets suggested before I finished typing them. You could be right about the number of searches though. But seeing that there were about 520,000 results made me wonder.

Back
Top Bottom