Goodbye Sty & Goodbye so-low

why did he ask where HIM got the info from then???
Honestly, are you that stupid?

And please remember, I didn't accuse him, someone utterly unrelated to me did. Before the next witchhunt starts.

I still don't see him denying it.

Him has crawled out of the woodwork after months to shit stir.He thrives on it.

He baited me for about a year.

why did he ask where HIM got the info from then???
Honestly, are you that stupid?

I still don't see him denying it.

Because I'd like to think when someone makes an accusation (and follows it up by saying ''I am right'') that it is only natural for the accused to ask the accuser (who appears to be an outsider in this case) for their sources of information.
Until then, Rome has nothing to confirm or deny.
I'd suggest HIM either puts up or shuts up.

Jukebox Jury

No, I don't associate with misogynistic homphobes, and if you do, then that's your brain defect.

No place isn't on line, I guess he was bored, who can blame him.
He's a lovely friend who has helped me the past but these words are wasted on you.

But why that? This conversation was dead. He doesn't know me. Why would he bother?

And why wouldn't the beast deny it????????????

Because I'd like to think when someone makes an accusation (and follows it up by saying ''I am right'') that it is only natural for the accused to ask the accuser (who appears to be an outsider in this case) for their sources of information.

Jukebox Jury

they're plotting like witches, how very Macbeth

HIM. He's spent his time sending vile pm's to female's, trolling JJ and giving abuse to just about everyone. I wonder why he's never been banned?:rolleyes: HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

No place isn't on line, I guess he was bored, who can blame him.
He's a lovely friend who has helped me the past but these words are wasted on you.

Yeah and do you know why? Because he sent me hate mail, and has spoke to me in a similar disgusting manner on this board.

Mozzers left eyebrow and 5am are lovely people I know who also have helped me a lot, and guess what? No hate mail. No insults to random people. No homophobic tags. No women hating.

Guess I win, hey?

Yeah and do you know why? Because he sent me hate mail, and has spoke to me in a similar disgusting manner on this board.

Mozzers left eyebrow and 5am are lovely people I know who also have helped me a lot, and guess what? No hate mail. No insults to random people. No homophobic tags. No women hating.

Guess I win, hey?

Women hating?:confused:

Jukebox Jury

To be honest, I'd suggest YOU put up or shut up, the beast has still not denied it.

But why that? This conversation was dead. He doesn't know me. Why would he bother?

Have a look at HIM's past posts.... I believe there are thousands (I have him on ignore so can't see his total post score).
98% (and I'm being generous) of them are a waste of cyber space. Why does HIM bother? Answers on a postcard please.....

Jukebox Jury

To be honest, I'd suggest YOU put up or shut up, the beast has still not denied it.

I don't know which kangaroo court country you live in but in the UK you are innocent UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.....

Until it is proved, Rome has no case to answer.

Jukebox Jury

hmmmm

HIM. He's spent his time sending vile pm's to female's, trolling JJ and giving abuse to just about everyone. I wonder why he's never been banned?:rolleyes: HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Which female user(s) complained that HIM sent abusive PMs to her (them)?

JJ and Hellie can fend themselves.

HIM hasn't breached TOS to get banned from the forums.

I don't know which kangaroo court country you live in but in the UK you are innocent UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.....

Until it is proved, Rome has no case to answer.

Jukebox Jury

Funny, I live in the UK too, and it don't work like that on the Jeremy Kyle show, which is a lot more reminiscent of the pigsty than the english justice system.
I was also the one on the receiving end of that, so forgive me if I might show an interest if someone comes on and outs the person who did it. You might say i have a vested interest.

Funny, I live in the UK too, and it don't work like that on the Jeremy Kyle show, which is a lot more reminiscent of the pigsty than the english justice system.
I was also the one on the receiving end of that, so forgive me if I might show an interest if someone comes on and outs the person who did it. You might say i have a vested interest.

Yeah but Jezza has the genius that is Graham to help out the loons after the show.:crazy:Maybe you could get a bit of the after show treatment yourself.:rolleyes:

Tags
drama club i am offended iluvyesitis sausagefest xylaphone
Back
Top Bottom