Morrissey Central "GOOD TIMES … FOR A CHANGE" (March 18, 2021)

Please, please, please can we get back to Covid? Especially the bits from Verso and Radis Noir—saying it’s an existential threat? And the stuff about Central being wrong? That was funny!

Yes it’s occasionally trite, but Central has called it right on a number of contemporary issues (‘Convid’ and the ‘Soviet’ character of the UK being just two topics where it’s stance has been recently vindicated).

And as states the world over now tighten their stranglehold on media outlets and dissenting voices, it’s something that (on balance) I’m thankful for.

again...where the hell is Bonfire? release it from a U.S. small indie label, like
  • ASTRALWERKS. HOMETOWN: New York City. ...
  • CANTORA RECORDS. HOMETOWN: New York City. ...
  • DFA RECORDS. HOMETOWN: New York City. ...
  • KEMADO. HOMETOWN: New York City. ...

The first video was absolutely wonderful, and should be released as the B side to The Simpsons Everyone is awful (or what ever it was called By Quilloby)

But what a very strange family ...👽

The father was supportive and very talented, 👏👏

Mother just sat there like Yoko doing 4ck all then all of a sudden it looked like the E had kicked in.

More alarmingly her brother looked as thought he was dead☠️☠️
Social services might need to be
Informed 🤳🏿🤳🏿🤳🏿

The second video of the
Tiny tiny people with the violin 🎻

Was, well 4king awesome .

This kid could learn Johnny a thing or two about singing 🎤
And the tiny, tiny girl with the violin
Was Ace as well 🕺🏼💃🏻

My verdict is I liked the piano one best because at least it felt like it was putting its own spin on things. But I probably wont ever watch them again.
Glad you said that cos it prompted me to listen to it and it's lovely.

I'm just here for the Usual Suspect to point out how racist Morrissey is for not posting covers exclusively by white people. Confused? I was too!
But he's not here yet. I hope he's okay.

I'm just here for the Usual Suspect to point out how racist Morrissey is for not posting covers exclusively by white people. Confused? I was too!
But he's not here yet. I hope he's okay.
Yes, it's 2022 and Multikulti Morrissey is ready to roll with a new deal, world tour to 'exotic' places where his presence proves he's not a 'racist'. He's not. He's just a provocative troll. I assume his studied silence on UKraine is deliberate, like his silence on Bowie was: yet more 'contrarian' bollocks trying to be 'different' and 'enigmatic'. Or, y'know, he really has 'stopped watching the news' and is in his Jimmy Savile-esqe shrine to Mother 24/7 or watching carefully curated media feeds which his team of flunkeys project onto a screen so he doesn't have to deal with all those horrid online monsters. Putin never goes online because he can't stand being mocked as a closet gay. Perhaps Morrissey should just pull the plug on 'Morrissey Central' his hyper-normalization'- 'disinformation' site and go full Garbo.

He's not going to release an album any time soon because That Bitch in The Kremlin has sucked all the troll drama oxygen of publicity out of the atmosphere. Even Adele can't get eyeballs whilst Vladimir is dancing in his underpants around the red nuke button.

Yes it’s occasionally trite, but Central has called it right on a number of contemporary issues (‘Convid’ and the ‘Soviet’ character of the UK being just two topics where it’s stance has been recently vindicated).

And as states the world over now tighten their stranglehold on media outlets and dissenting voices, it’s something that (on balance) I’m thankful for.
This is a truly delusional comment.

again...where the hell is Bonfire? release it from a U.S. small indie label, like
  • ASTRALWERKS. HOMETOWN: New York City. ...
  • CANTORA RECORDS. HOMETOWN: New York City. ...
  • DFA RECORDS. HOMETOWN: New York City. ...
  • KEMADO. HOMETOWN: New York City. ...
are you seriously suggesting His Imperial Mozjesty accepts he is now fit only for a 'small indie label'? Can you imagine the pain and distress such a comment would cause to his pop-rock aristocrat persona were he to overhear it in Wetherspoons?

The first video was absolutely wonderful, and should be released as the B side to The Simpsons Everyone is awful (or what ever it was called By Quilloby)

But what a very strange family ...👽

The father was supportive and very talented, 👏👏

Mother just sat there like Yoko doing 4ck all then all of a sudden it looked like the E had kicked in.

More alarmingly her brother looked as thought he was dead☠️☠️
Social services might need to be
Informed 🤳🏿🤳🏿🤳🏿
You're probably only joking (again!) but from reading the YouTube comments on the video you can see that its not a domestic setting: these are presenters on Indonesia's Tonight Show. I'll attach a video that shows Vincent Rompies at the studio. My own takeaway from this video is that not all talent wants or needs the limelight!

You're probably only joking (again!) but from reading the YouTube comments on the video you can see that its not a domestic setting: these are presenters on Indonesia's Tonight Show. I'll attach a video that shows Vincent Rompies at the studio. My own takeaway from this video is that not all talent wants or needs the limelight!

I thought it was in a family setting, didn’t really give it that much attention really 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Screen Shot 2022-03-21 at 12.17.48 PM.png

I absolutely love how the pretty woman is looking at her phone, the kid is playing with the jacket while singing, the brother is sleeping, and our man with the ukulele is holding it all together through the off camera din!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom