Good Result For Celtic

Well done, very impressed indeed. Good to see British clubs doing well in Europe:thumb:

Of course, lets see how the mighty Hoops do against City on Saturday:guitar:

Though best not mentioning we lost to Glasgow Rangers 3-2 tonight at Ibrox

Jukebox Jury

did you come up for that game mr phill

No, no interest in attending friendly games miles from home (did all that 20 odd years ago!)
I was actually at City's ground at a works presentation this evening, getting text messages off a mate who was there!

Jukebox Jury

Was at today's City v Selltick friendly. 2-1 to City:guitar:
Around 7,000 Bhoys there and sadly lots of (predictable) trouble afterwards.

Jukebox Jury

Feckin' Fenians...

To be honest it was the City fans:o
Stoning the coaches and having a pop on the side streets at the hooped shirted fans.
Lots of ''Ing-er-lund'' chanting and ''No Surrender'' songs.........:(

Before the game, a banner went up in the away end ''Apologies for the other half of Glasgow'' which was a nice touch:)

Jukebox Jury

Good result was cancelled out with drawing Arsenal though. Shame

I watched the game on a live stream on the net, was a good game I thought, entertaining for a friendly. A good workout for both teams. It's a shame that there was trouble afterwards, I'm glad we weren't involved though, we rarely are. Sadly our Glasgow rivals like to make up for that, particularly when it comes to Manchester ;)

Arsenal, definately the tie I didn't want. No doubt we're underdogs for this one, but no-ones invincible. We've got a decent record against English teams and on the night, who knows? There's no certainties in football, that's what makes it so good. We'll be up for it anyway, we'll give them a game. 'Mon the Hoops :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom