Good Moz/Smiths songs to ride in the car too.

Renia

blue ribbon
Kay, so today my mom and I (and my brothers.) had to go to Waukesha...or something to get my mom's boyfriend's check.

But anyway, as usual I had my ipod on cause my brothers drive me up the wall, and I realized just how awesome Suedehead is to ride in the car too. It was also like, sunny, and there was snow on the ground which reminded me of the video. :D

So anyway, any particular Moz/Smiths songs that you like listening to in the car?

I like
Suedehead
Dagenham Dave
Boy Racer - (Especially the other night cause my mom's boyfriend was driving kinda recklessely. D:)
Panic

I thought I had some other ones I was listening to but I forgot 'em. D:

Daww...

I wish my brothers liked Morrissey. Dx then again they're pretty young so there's plenty of tiiimmmeee...!

My kid's are 6 and 8...I think it's the bit about "stuffing our faces with cake" that appeals to them the most!...at least thats when they sing the LOUDEST! ;)

Love Alma xxx

Kay, so today my mom and I (and my brothers.) had to go to Waukesha...or something to get my mom's boyfriend's check.

But anyway, as usual I had my ipod on cause my brothers drive me up the wall, and I realized just how awesome Suedehead is to ride in the car too. It was also like, sunny, and there was snow on the ground which reminded me of the video. :D

So anyway, any particular Moz/Smiths songs that you like listening to in the car?

I like
Suedehead
Dagenham Dave
Boy Racer - (Especially the other night cause my mom's boyfriend was driving kinda recklessely. D:)
Panic

I thought I had some other ones I was listening to but I forgot 'em. D:

What about - "You're driving your mothers boyfriend home"?

I tried...:)

What about - "You're driving your mothers boyfriend home"?

I tried...:)

I would never drive him home. D:< Or anywhere. I hate the stupid idiot. Maybe that's why I kept listening to Boy Racer?

"And I'm gonna kill him."
Yea...uhm.

He annoys me greatly. I've never had good experiences with him in cars. He's usually an impertinent jackass.

I would never drive him home. D:< Or anywhere. I hate the stupid idiot. Maybe that's why I kept listening to Boy Racer?

"And I'm gonna kill him."
Yea...uhm.

He annoys me greatly. I've never had good experiences with him in cars. He's usually an impertinent jackass.

There's nothing worse than lads acting like 'real' lads, especially in cars.

Did you think the joke was crap though? Or is it too crap to be considered a joke?..:) I mean, i gave the joke a bit of thought....but if you didn't find it funny then.....I mean, it's okay i can handle it..:)

There's nothing worse than lads acting like 'real' lads, especially in cars.

Did you think the joke was crap though? Or is it too crap to be considered a joke?..:) I mean, i gave the joke a bit of thought....but if you didn't find it funny then.....I mean, it's okay i can handle it..:)
Haha no, it was a nice joke. ;D

Perhaps next time we are all in the car I will be playing that softly in my ears while everyone else is yelling and shouting.

Haha no, it was a nice joke. ;D

Perhaps next time we are all in the car I will be playing that softly in my ears while everyone else is yelling and shouting.

Just nice? You didn't spit out any tea or anything? I mean, i'm not obsessed by recognition or anything!..:)

I don't know about a car, but "Certain People I know" is phenomenal on a unicycle.

Just nice? You didn't spit out any tea or anything? I mean, i'm not obsessed by recognition or anything!..:)

I don't know about a car, but "Certain People I know" is phenomenal on a unicycle.

Well, the "Certain People I Know" on a unicycle sure made me spit my tea!! :D (Ironically, I am indeed actually drinking tea tight now. haha.)

Well, the "Certain People I Know" on a unicycle sure made me spit my tea!! :D (Ironically, I am indeed actually drinking tea tight now. haha.)

"Used to be a Sweet Boy is" good on with a zimmer frame and "The Loop" is great if you're on top of a dog with three legs.

I'll stop now..:)

"Used to be a Sweet Boy is" good on with a zimmer frame and "The Loop" is great if you're on top of a dog with three legs.

I'll stop now..:)

D: please do. tea and my laptop do not mix. it makes the laptop very sticky.

that came out wronger then I thought it would.

anyway, Bigmouth Strikes Again is also good. Oooh, and Some Girls Are Bigger Then Others.
Alma Matters and how the heck could I forget Roys Keen. I've been listening to it constantly lately...=|

D: please do. tea and my laptop do not mix. it makes the laptop very sticky.

that came out wronger then I thought it would.

anyway, Bigmouth Strikes Again is also good. Oooh, and Some Girls Are Bigger Then Others.
Alma Matters and how the heck could I forget Roys Keen. I've been listening to it constantly lately...=|

I was temporarily suspended into a lovely mental place when i read THAT line and came back to earth with a rather heavy thump!..:)

I am obsessed with 'All you need is me', 'You have killed me' and 'THPGU' at the moment.

There is a light that never goes out - i like listening to it on the bus. Not just because it's my favourite song. I love listening to "I know it's over" when it's dark on the bus- don't go in cars very often.

I was temporarily suspended into a lovely mental place when i read THAT line and came back to earth with a rather heavy thump!..:)

I am obsessed with 'All you need is me', 'You have killed me' and 'THPGU' at the moment.
Oooh, those are some of my favorite songs. I don't get why people don't like THPGU. Granted, I didn't like it at first cause of Kristeen Young's begining...scream. It just kinda freaked me out but now it's actually kinda nice. xD

There is a light that never goes out - i like listening to it on the bus. Not just becuase it's my favourite song. I love listening to "I know it's over" when it's dark on thus bus- don't go in cars very often.
...please excuse me while I go bash my head against the wall a few times.

That song is unbelievably good for listening to in the car. I was actually listening to it on Saturday in the car because everyone was arguing and I was starting to get upset. ):

Oooh, those are some of my favorite songs. I don't get why people don't like THPGU. Granted, I didn't like it at first cause of Kristeen Young's begining...scream. It just kinda freaked me out but now it's actually kinda nice. xD

Time will tell if they are still favourites in years to come, but i think they are very strong songs and mean that there's more strong material to come from the old bugger.

And that drummer he has just now is amazing..:)

Time will tell if they are still favourites in years to come, but i think they are very strong songs and mean that there's more strong material to come from the old bugger.

And that drummer he has just now is amazing..:)
Oh yes, I think the new album is going to be great. :D I have faith in him!

I liked Deano quite a bit. Spencer was a good drummer, but he just scared me. D: (Mainly cause of WHIWOFBS video...just the way he SLOWLY creeps onto Moz... it's like "dun dun dun dun RAPPEEE WITH THE ICE CREAM!!" I dunno. Then again I'm also the girl who's scared Johnny Marr could beat the crap outta me so, who knows.)

Who's his new drummer?

I was just listening to Stretch Out And Wait and Shoplifters Of The World Unite in the car earlier! Suedehad, Speedway, Our Frank, and How Soon Is Now? are also very goood.

My dad is one of those people that always thinks they are the best driver ever yet never drive. So through the noise of my iPod I always hear him telling my mum "go this way..no, slow down! This way is shorter, why are you going that way?" :p:doh:

I was just listening to Stretch Out And Wait and Shoplifters Of The World Unite in the car earlier! Suedehad, Speedway, Our Frank, and How Soon Is Now? are also very goood.

My dad is one of those people that always thinks they are the best driver ever yet never drive. So through the noise of my iPod I always hear him telling my mum "go this way..no, slow down! This way is shorter, why are you going that way?" :p:doh:
Shoplifters and How Soon Is Now are really good. I'll have to listen to them next time I'm in the car! (Although I just heard the Charmed theme song, you know that horrible cover of it? D: I turned to my mom as soon as I heard it and went, "THAT IS A SMITHS SONG. WHAT IS IT DOING ON CHARMED?" and she looks at me bewildered and says, "It is?? That's the theme song of the show." I just about cried.)

Back
Top Bottom