Going Rate on Moz/Smiths 24trk promo?

dcn

Curious if anyone has purchased this item recently. It's the 2 cd promo called "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out" and it uses the same pic as the Irish Blood single, I think. I also believe it comes in the card sleeves.

Just looking for a ballpark on it. Thanks.

I think the last ones I saw on e-bay went for around a 100$. Maybe a bit more. It is a beautiful item if you ask me. What it is "worth" though, I have no idea.

hello there, well it all really depends on how much someone is willing to pay for it, condition of the cd aswell as the cover, in the past i have seen it go for about $200 but that was when it first hit the collectors market, after that the price went down to about $150 or so and sometimes sell for about $100 nowadays, i got mine quite a while bak and was lucky to get it for $80 , so like i was saying it all really depends if you or someone really wants it or needs it, would like to have it but really doesnt matter and you could wait to see if you could get lucky and get one for a very low price, or are a serious collector and really just want to have it your collection and crossed off of your want list. hope this information helps and good luck.

Hey, thanks! The only reference I had was the esprit site which I know is always overpriced. They were listing it for $250 if I recall.

Again, thanks. :)

i saw one a bit ago on ebay that went for bout 150

Thanks for the follow up. I'll keep an eye on it.

so, did you bid? did you win?

it went for £63.20 - so i guess that is the going rate.

I bid 50 quid myself and then left alone, going above 50 for a cd is a psychological barrier I can only rarely breach !

It's a promo issued by Morrissey's Publishers, not by the record company. It was issued in 2004 and is worth a buy. The copys sold on eBay always were above 100 EUR, mostly over 100 GBP, too.

I don't have it myself, but here are pictures:

Back
Top Bottom