Godlovesugly...

WTF?
2ilikau.gif

LOL! WTF happened to all the tags?

What is the difference between reposting a photo and including a previously posted photo in quotes further on in a thread?

Fifteen days, by the sounds of things.

ok this is my take on it. if anyone cares. i could see if someone reposted a pic, and defaced it out of animosity. or wrote a horrible caption above it. like if it was obvious you were being mean, and not joking around at all. what godlovesugly did i could see being bannable IF he was in any forum cept the pigsty. but he was in the pigsty and we're still all getting a feel for what we can get away with in there. so i think he shouldve just got a warning. and Ellen reposting a pic and getting banned for it was just silly.

but i mean, if you were just like 'hey isnt this person hot?" and then posted a pic, they shouldnt get banned for that, ya know?

ok this is my take on it. if anyone cares. i could see if someone reposted a pic, and defaced it out of animosity. or wrote a horrible caption above it. like if it was obvious you were being mean, and not joking around at all. what godlovesugly did i could see being bannable IF he was in any forum cept the pigsty. but he was in the pigsty and we're still all getting a feel for what we can get away with in there. so i think he shouldve just got a warning. and Ellen reposting a pic and getting banned for it was just silly.

but i mean, if you were just like 'hey isnt this person hot?" and then posted a pic, they shouldnt get banned for that, ya know?

that makes complete sense

EXACTLY.
Is this just a rule for the sake of it?
mmmmmmmmm

Very disappointed that you still don't understand the explaination I gave earlier.

First of all, Godlovesugly saved Scarlet's photos in his computer and reposted them in the thread which is violation of TOS.

Scarlet couldn't complain because she's on time out.
23rd December she contacted to Peter about her photos in a thread, they're removed.
However, Godlovesugly reposted them in the thread again changed the settings in original tinypic.com which Scarlet used.

You should read TOS Section 6: members conduct.

Last edited:
Very disappointed that you still don't understand the explaination I gave earlier.

First of all, Godlovesugly saved Scarlet's photos and reposted them in this thread which is violation of TOS.

Scarlet couldn't complain because she's on time out.
23rd December she contacted to Peter about her photos in this thread, they're removed.
However, Godlovesugly reposted them in here again changed the settings in original tinypic.com which Scarlet used.

You should read TOS Section 6: members conduct.
Yes,i understand the "save" and "repost" concept,but don't undesrtand WHY it's such a crime and a bannable offence.
Afterall,photos are "reposted" every time they're quoted.

What the f*** kind of retarded shit is going on on this forum? :confused: So...um...we can say what we want here and call each other 'f***turtles' :p as long as we don't repost previously posted photos of each other?!?!?! :rolleyes:
Screw this crap...I'm taking a self-imposed 15-day ban on principle...see ya's later. :cool:
south-park-cartman-screw-you-guys.jpg

128011579_4dff55c248.jpg

:(.....hmmm...on second thought...ummm...let's just make that a 15-minute self-ban.
See ya guys after pizza. ;)

First of all, Godlovesugly saved Scarlet's photos in his computer and reposted them in the thread which is violation of TOS.

Oops...I have pics of a few Solo hotties saved on my computer.
Corrissey, you don't mind being the wallpaper on my laptop do you?

What the f*** kind of retarded shit is going on on this forum? :confused: So...um...we can say what we want here and call each other 'f***turtles' :p as long as we don't repost previously posted photos of each other?!?!?!

Yes,it's a c*** of a rule.
;)

sigh...

Yes,i understand the "save" and "repost" concept,but don't undesrtand WHY it's such a crime and a bannable offence.
Afterall,photos are "reposted" every time they're quoted.

As I suggested earlier, please read a thread on sticky Sub-forum: The Pigsty on top of off-topic.

A moderator bored already suggested the conditions of The Pigsty.

You cannot complain about the conditions for the time being.

The administrator and the moderators will review the sub-forum in few months time.

What the f*** kind of retarded shit is going on on this forum? :confused: So...um...we can say what we want here and call each other 'f***turtles' :p as long as we don't repost previously posted photos of each other?!?!?!
f***turtles? I like that!

Re: sigh...

A

You cannot complain about the conditions for the time being.

Excuse me? So,now even complaints are bad?

YOu still keep repeating yourself about TOS.
What i am asking is WHY there is this rule?
What is the point of it,if you like,it's raison d'etre.
JUST TELL ME WHY IT EXISTS not that it does exist.

DOH!

Tags
***boring a load of bullocks attn whrs suck free the godlovesugly one kewpie should be banned this is getting stupid wtf?
Back
Top Bottom