Morrissey Central "GODDESS MILEY IN A SMITHS TEE" (March 12, 2021)

IMG_9545_ph5efm.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

I don't understand why Morrissey Central didn't post the Meghan Markle Queen Is Dead t-shirt meme? Surely that was right down their alley! Was it because Johnny beat them to it?

Shows how Morrissey Central (Sam) is so disconnected with Morrissey's past, unless Morrissey said don't post anything, I like the Royal Family now.

great stuff Sam but an interview WAS promised last year
Only about 4 of you worthless, delusional cucks and c***s (and one Looneyssey) care about some stupid interview with Fascistssey.

Samuel, instead of posting these idiotic photos, write how your uncle is doing , how does he feel etc.
Fans want to know what's up with him, they don't care about MileY Virus (as your uncle called her, right) I am personally insulted by seeing these photos. I always thought celebrities like Miley Virus didn't belong to World of Morrissey . And I still hope it is :rolleyes:
Sam and his uncle could care less what YOU want. You’ll take whatever he wants to feed you with down your throat and enjoy it.

Miley is a GODDESS and no amount of hate will change that fact.

Shows how Morrissey Central (Sam) is so disconnected with Morrissey's past, unless Morrissey said don't post anything, I like the Royal Family now.

Stop putting the blame on Sam. Morrissey owns that site. Morrissey is well aware of everything concerning his name.

Goddess is real (not Mary) mother of Jesus and some more few.
For Miley become that , she will have to eat all the shit made by a cow in her entire life.
Central beside an obtuary site is an venerate,reverence site to all who wear a t shirt of Smiths or Morrissey.Not to mention to venerate many criminals.
Please shut down that site.

I reckon Miley is a favoriute ouf thue California family. I reckon the California Son, Nancy, aund thue California Son Junior aull louve heur aund heur musiuc. Thius phouto musut ouf beeun tauken wheun thue California Son and famiuly weure at hius fauther iun lauws old houseu iun Palm Springs winding up bunny man new order shitty smiths concert in 1983 inn nn nnn n nnn n nnn nn it.
Yeah bro, Califronia Son, Nancy, and their Califronia Son Junior have been spending a lot of time at Dad's house at his old estate in Palm Springs. Do you think they are going to sell the house in Malibu and live out their golden years in Palm Springs?

Okay she's wearing a Smiths shirt but on the other hand her music is utter shite, so there's that.

Nephew/USELESS TWAT: f***! Look at that straw, Morrissey!

Morrissey: CLUTCH IT FOR f***'S SAKE! CLUTCH THAT STRAW YOU USELESS TWAT! CLUTCH IT!

Nephew/USELESS TWAT: I've got it Morrissey! I've got it!

Morrissey: POST IT ON MY SITE! NOW! DO IT!
4kin hilarious ..... where do you get these nuggets of comedy gold from?
Surely you must have a scriptwriter...
Because as dumb as you always have been , not even you would post this complete and utter twaddle ...

My advice to you would be to take a break for a while and recharge the remaining brain cell and come back and act like a real 4king troll...
Troll up and stop acting like a cheap
Butcher wanna be.....
Them was rotten days.......

Is he angling for a knighthood? He would actually love that, right? :D
You two and "Janice" have got to be the most lost delusional stalkers here. The California Son can not be "knighted" in your shithole country because he is not a descendant of hillbilly redneck British immigrants to Arkansas, Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, Texas, etc. He is American and to add Irish Roman Catholic blood.

It is the California Son's past. Palm Springs is only two hours from the San Fernando Valley where he was born.

Really? On what evidence are you basing that claim?
You don't get to ask this anymore. When you ask for evidence and it's presented you quit posting for a while and pretend it didn't happen. Remember when you said tanneries were safe for the environment and you're an expert on it and five seconds on google proved you wrong?
So, no.

I don't understand why Morrissey Central didn't post the Meghan Markle Queen Is Dead t-shirt meme? Surely that was right down their alley! Was it because Johnny beat them to it?

Maybe Morrissey doesn't like the idea of a Royal Family and the problem of Meghan Markle seems to be that she wanted to fit into that royal family, but couldn't...

... But that's just my interpretation, probably only those who are British may get the whole thing (even if the famous interview happened in the USA).

CENTRAL MORRISSEY IS DECADENT!!!!
SHOW PEOPLE MAKING BAD MUSIC JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE WEARING THE SMITHS T-shirts.
AND THE INTERVIEW OF MORRISSEY?

It seems that in Central they do not drop an idea
SER do post relevant things about your UNCLE..
SER TAKES A PICTURE OF MORRISSEY LOOKING AT THE CEILLING...,THAT'S MORE FUN THAN PICTURES OF STRANGERS OR FAMOUS THAT RUIN OUR EARS WITH THEIR HORRIBLE MUSIC

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom