God is calling me

God likes you to "go forth and multiply." He's a perv that way, been so for centuries.

I just figure God likes to watch.

Or maybe the pastors are looking for new recruits of legal age. They must be going through a dry spell, with the new guidelines on humping children less often / more discretely.

God likes you to "go forth and multiply." He's a perv that way, been so for centuries.

I just figure God likes to watch.

Or maybe the pastors are looking for new recruits of legal age. They must be going through a dry spell, with the new guidelines on humping children less often / more discretely.

Do you read the Daily Mail, then?

I can't wait for this, it's probably something like

I don't speak French, so how do you expect me to know? :lbf:

churchsign51.jpg

ummmm ok. :rolleyes:

Missionary Fun

(...for more details please contact...:D)

Digressing a bit from the norm is a healthy and exciting foray into sexual practice and pleasure. There is nothing wrong with the missionary position; however, you can liven up your sex life by introducing alternatives to everyday routines.

The Jack Hammer

The name says it all. With a penetrating, downward maneuver you control the speed, depth and force. It would be wise to make sure she’s limber enough and up for this kind of action.

Rocking the Cradle

With a gentle motion you can rock her world. The brunt of the “work” is done by you. Some upper-body stamina is required. Firm foot placement is also a necessity to help you rock and pleasure your partner with the intoxicating motion.

Bicycle

While this one may take a bit more choreography, the pleasure is certainly worth the few extra seconds it takes to bend and place your bodies in delicious ways.

Golden Gate Bridge

The only time you’ll want this bridge to fall is when she’s overcome with a heavy, pulsating O...

Coital Alignment Technique

If you want to experience her writhing in pleasure beneath you...

Are there pictures I'm not seeing due to filters here? These descriptions are so vague.

I'm still a fan of the "bull ride"

That's when you're going at it doggy style and you grab her hips, and say "You're so much better than your sister" or you call out some other girls name and you hold on and see how long the ride lasts.

My record is 9.4 seconds.

And if you don't know this, then what do you know...:rolleyes:

Are there pictures I'm not seeing due to filters here? These descriptions are so vague.

That's when you're going at it doggy style and you grab her hips, and say "You're so much better than your sister" or you call out some other girls name and you hold on and see how long the ride lasts.

You didn't read the first line bored...and no images as I'm not feeling like a banning today mon frère ...

Oh...I have the ham...

ha christianity the only unsacred cow left. it's easy to hate but not all adherents to this faith are intolerant ignorant people. how many people are guilty of practicising what they condemn?

Pretty good! 10 seconds, wow. I'm trying very hard not to imagine the act, but I can sort of envision an enraged female face. I think of Paul Rudd in "I Love You, Man": "I didn't mean it. Let's go back ten seconds and pretend I didn't say anything. Let's go back and live in that time".

Couldn't a "bull ride" be sort of dangerous? Aren't you sort of...vulnerable?

Put differently: as a rule it's wise to make sure you've got your body fully inside the car before you slam the door.

I'm impressed it only takes him 9.4 seconds to finish. :D

LOL you are hillariously f***ing evil!!

Tags
asslesschaps bama hotpocket clevelandsteamr dirty sanchez hot carl wutwutndabutt
Back
Top Bottom