God hates Morrissey ?

vivabob

Ordinary Boy
According to the bigoted Idiots at the Westboro Baptist Church , Morrissey is on the hit list of bands who if you listen to will make you GAY

http://lovegodsway.org/GayBands

its quite an intersting list , Morrissey is marked as questionable ....

More frightening is the safe bands list

(obviously i am laughing at this and pointing out as parody)

Anyway , i have been listening to morrissey for 25 years so i'm away to get my Boa out

Ridiculous list. Take Radiohead for an example; none of there members are gay, they don't use sexually provocative lyrics and are generally considered an intellectual band... critical acclaim ect... so WTF.

Why did you stick me in self-deprecating bones and skin? Do you hate me? Do you hate me? Do you hate me?

"Ted Nugent (loincloth)" Haha!

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

SVouet.jpg

(Actually the wikipedia article on crucifixion is very interesting. Metaphorically.)

FFS I've seen this family/church on T.V they're absolutely mental, they picket the funerals of soldiers killed in Afghanistan and Iraq. Totally obsessed with sexuality, I'm not sure if they're funny or dangerous. But they're certainly ridiculous! Hah morrissey gay whatever next? Freddie Mercury!

Not to much to worry about as Morrissey is only questionable, whereas Elton John is really gay.

spoof site?

I hate sites and groups of people like that, their mission is to spread hate and to judge people based on their sexuality...that was Hitler's work....the guy whoever wrote it sounds like self-biggoted idiot who is deluded by something that probably doesn't even exist! hey, at least we know Morrissey exists! Viva Morrissey!

Isn't this church that one which doesn't exist..? I mean.. that one which exists only on the inetnet.

Isn't this church that one which doesn't exist..? I mean.. that one which exists only on the inetnet.

Unfortunately not, the Westboro freaks are the real deal.

The church is, but I'd heard the website was fake? Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else? The list is just too ridiculous to be believed. Like why would they say The Smiths are definitely gay but Morrissey is questionable? What, is there something I don't know about Mike and Andy? It seems they've just listed every popular music act.

The church is, but I'd heard the website was fake? Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else? The list is just too ridiculous to be believed. Like why would they say The Smiths are definitely gay but Morrissey is questionable? What, is there something I don't know about Mike and Andy? It seems they've just listed every popular music act.

I was wondering the same thing! And also...is Bob Dylan gay :confused::confused::confused:?

At a glance, the website is obviously a parody website, and has no affiliation with Westboro Baptist Church.

It astounds me that Morrissey fans of all people would not pick up on such heavy-handed satire.

Back
Top Bottom