God forbid MOZ has to cancel a concert(s) on this Tour what is the most likely reason he will give ?

God forbid MOZ has to cancel a concert(s) on this Tour what is the most likely reason he will give ?

• bleeding ulcer and/or Barrett's esophagus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • food poisoning

• lack of funding

• opening act gave him a cold

• poor ticket sales

• collapse

• cold not attributed to opening act

• ruptured water pipe

• bonus: He will get it into his head that he is in the S.F. Bay Area

• Total voters
Re: God forbid MOZ has to cancel a concert(s) on this Tour what is the most likely reason he will gi

Boz lost an eye.

Re: God forbid MOZ has to cancel a concert(s) on this Tour what is the most likely reason he will gi

Falls in love with steak.. too busy eating to play.

poor ticket sales / lack of funding

My money's on ebola! I'm waiting to see pictures of Moz performing in a hazmat suit...

hazmat-costume.jpg

Illness is the only clause that let's him not show and not pay the fine right so I'm guessing illness

Illness is the only clause that let's him not show and not pay the fine right so I'm guessing illness

I think you've nailed it...I mean the part about the reason...but I also believe the illness is real. I don't know what you mean by "fine" - do you know something about touring insurance? I don't. Nine times fined, never mind...

Prolapsed anus

I think you've nailed it...I mean the part about the reason...but I also believe the illness is real. I don't know what you mean by "fine" - do you know something about touring insurance? I don't. Nine times fined, never mind...

nothing other than what ive read from articles various sources. fine equals penalty/liability/responsibility there in general as it was my understanding that if a performer agreed to show (signed contract depending on level of performer) and perform let the promoter sell tickets and advertise along with the venues having personnel to serve and accommodate i. e. spend there money then the performer had an obligation to show up and perform so as to not cause them a financial loss through fraud they then can be sued or face some penalty for it (not showing). illness in this situation is the act of god of escape clauses as they cant control (arguable) if they get sick or no and it has a lot of precedence which lets you not pay it. so fine as punishment or consequence in this case

bonus: falling out with J. Tobias, um S. Walker ?

Good ol 'Moz. No one would have expected 'sack and replace the bass player mid-tour' as an option. He always surprises!

Good ol 'Moz. No one would have expected 'sack and replace the bass player mid-tour' as an option. He always surprises!

I'm not surprised (I don't know it's true but if it is I'm not surprised). There's another Walker in the band. If my Sister was sacked, I think I'd bail too unless she did something really wrong (she never does). So, if this is true, and if Matt stays, is it so far fetched to surmise that Solomon did something to justify the boot?

So do we now think this comment has any validity, then? If so, that's…nuts.

He kinda seems like someone who'd talk, too. What a mess.

He kinda seems like someone who'd talk, too. What a mess.

Yeah. Valid point BG makes about Matt, though. Who knows how this will play out!

So do we now think this comment has any validity, then? If so, that's…nuts.

I thought it was a reference to Gary Day supposedly leaving a death threat note on Morrissey's house...either after walking out himself...or being sacked.

Back
Top Bottom