God forbid MOZ has to cancel a concert(s) on this Tour what is the most likely reason he will give ?

God forbid MOZ has to cancel a concert(s) on this Tour what is the most likely reason he will give ?

• bleeding ulcer and/or Barrett's esophagus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • food poisoning

• lack of funding

• opening act gave him a cold

• poor ticket sales

• collapse

• cold not attributed to opening act

• ruptured water pipe

• bonus: He will get it into his head that he is in the S.F. Bay Area

• Total voters
Re: God forbid MOZ has to cancel a concert(s) on this Tour what is the most likely reason he will gi

That punching in the face comment surely didn't come out of nowhere.

Re: God forbid MOZ has to cancel a concert(s) on this Tour what is the most likely reason he will gi

Does Morrissey have a black eye? If so, then...

I thought it was a reference to Gary Day supposedly leaving a death threat note on Morrissey's house...either after walking out himself...or being sacked.

So much bass player drama, who can keep track!

Speaking of drama, maybe it's time to refresh that poll you did a while back about Moz's most dramatic moment in 2014... :lbf:

Wonder if Sol gave him one of these
hi_2009_skullcd2_2.jpg

So much bass player drama, who can keep track!

Speaking of drama, maybe it's time to refresh that poll you did a while back about Moz's most dramatic moment in 2014... :lbf:

If punches are being thrown it seems like it was something long-time coming. Like a pay thing or some old frustration that finally boiled over. I could be wrong. It is interesting that Matt would stay, blood is thicker than water, unless your blood did something idiotic.

^^^^^
CP, That's Kewpie's lane and...the 15 choices don't cut it. It will have to be a 2 part mini-series if KP decides to do it.

Wonder if Sol gave him one of these
hi_2009_skullcd2_2.jpg

Awwwww, that makes me sad. :(

If punches are being thrown it seems like it was something long-time coming. Like a pay thing or some old frustration that finally boiled over. I could be wrong. It is interesting that Matt would stay, blood is thicker than water, unless your blood did something idiotic.

Or you really really needed the money.

Or you really really needed the money.

Yeah. Christmas is coming up.

heckler

I'm still refusing to vote in this poll!

What happened yesterday was close to 'walk out after being hit on the head by a bottle thrown'

Ryan wins.

Bad Baklava.

So now you start voting for the Tobias option!

He's coming in at what, 89% of this tour completed? I'm proud.

Back
Top Bottom