God forbid MOZ has to cancel a concert(s) on this Tour what is the most likely reason he will give ?

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by Belligerent Ghoul, Oct 6, 2014.

?

God forbid MOZ has to cancel a concert(s) on this Tour what is the most likely reason he will give ?

1. non-specific malady

37.5%
  2. bleeding ulcer and/or Barrett's esophagus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. food poisoning

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. lack of funding

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. opening act gave him a cold

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. poor ticket sales

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. collapse

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. walk out after being hit on the head by a bottle thrown

25.0%
  9. cold not attributed to opening act

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. voice / vocal / throat problems

12.5%
  11. ruptured water pipe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. bonus: He will get it into his head that he is in the S.F. Bay Area

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. bonus: falling out with J. Tobias

12.5%
  14. bonus: He will play all the shows just like 2006-2007 Tour Of The Tormentors MMVI

12.5%
  15. other

12.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Belligerent Ghoul

Belligerent Ghoul Hall of Famer

2. MozRecording

MozRecording The If Moderator Subscriber

Re: God forbid MOZ has to cancel a concert(s) on this Tour what is the most likely reason he will gi

Boz lost an eye.

3. bored

bored Lust a prima vista

Re: God forbid MOZ has to cancel a concert(s) on this Tour what is the most likely reason he will gi

Falls in love with steak.. too busy eating to play.

4. Belligerent Ghoul

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

poor ticket sales / lack of funding

6. Sal Kramer

Sal Kramer Member

My money's on ebola! I'm waiting to see pictures of Moz performing in a hazmat suit...

7. Sal Kramer

Sal Kramer Member

hazmat-costume.jpg

8. Belligerent Ghoul

Sal, say it ain't so. :squiffy:

9. Belligerent Ghoul

Negative

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Illness is the only clause that let's him not show and not pay the fine right so I'm guessing illness

11. Belligerent Ghoul

I think you've nailed it...I mean the part about the reason...but I also believe the illness is real. I don't know what you mean by "fine" - do you know something about touring insurance? I don't. Nine times fined, never mind...

12. Mozza220559

Mozza220559 Surmontil 50

Prolapsed anus

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nothing other than what ive read from articles various sources. fine equals penalty/liability/responsibility there in general as it was my understanding that if a performer agreed to show (signed contract depending on level of performer) and perform let the promoter sell tickets and advertise along with the venues having personnel to serve and accommodate i. e. spend there money then the performer had an obligation to show up and perform so as to not cause them a financial loss through fraud they then can be sued or face some penalty for it (not showing). illness in this situation is the act of god of escape clauses as they cant control (arguable) if they get sick or no and it has a lot of precedence which lets you not pay it. so fine as punishment or consequence in this case

14. Belligerent Ghoul

bonus: falling out with J. Tobias, um S. Walker ?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good ol 'Moz. No one would have expected 'sack and replace the bass player mid-tour' as an option. He always surprises!

16. Belligerent Ghoul

I'm not surprised (I don't know it's true but if it is I'm not surprised). There's another Walker in the band. If my Sister was sacked, I think I'd bail too unless she did something really wrong (she never does). So, if this is true, and if Matt stays, is it so far fetched to surmise that Solomon did something to justify the boot?

17. Chickpea

Chickpea pithy yet degenerate

So do we now think this comment has any validity, then? If so, that's…nuts.

18. CrystalGeezer

CrystalGeezer My secret's my enzyme.

He kinda seems like someone who'd talk, too. What a mess.

19. Chickpea

Chickpea pithy yet degenerate

Yeah. Valid point BG makes about Matt, though. Who knows how this will play out!

20. Belligerent Ghoul

I thought it was a reference to Gary Day supposedly leaving a death threat note on Morrissey's house...either after walking out himself...or being sacked.