Glue single pre-order

Why it costs £4.99 if Sunday costs £1.99?
It's not cheap. I'll wait 'till the price be less.

this is just for the CD? I hope someone does a bundle for it
I am sure that at least Recordstore will do a bundle, just a matter of waiting.....
Cheers Moz

Is there any news if there will be a bundle offer of the latest releases?

I forget what the website was that did bundles of singles and cd of other releases.
Is there any information that it will be done with "Glue"?

Re: Is there any news if there will be a bundle offer of the latest releases?

Seeker, I think it was Recordstore.co.uk. I have been checking there a couple of times a week but I haven't seen anything offered yet.

Seeker, I think it was Recordstore.co.uk. I have been checking there a couple of times a week but I haven't seen anything offered yet.

Recordstore.co.uk that was it. Thanks.

Te last time I check Record Store I've not seen anything there about current Morrissey's releases.
EDIT:
However you can buy "Beethoven was deaf" for only £1,99
http://www.recordstore.co.uk/productdetail.jsp?productPK=unittest-yFw4Mv5yBzeXV6DsqN3IEb-1

Last edited:

Yeah. just don't buy an LP from them unless you want it to arrive smashed up. Same goes for HMV.
UK to US that is.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Just seen on EBay a preorder for the cd single and the 2 vinyls at a very reasonable price and postage cost too.
Cheers Moz

I e-mailed the very lovely people at recordstore during the week. They weren't aware of the GG issue, so I sent them links and they advised me to keep an eye on their site as they would most probably be doing a bundle.

I e-mailed the very lovely people at recordstore during the week. They weren't aware of the GG issue, so I sent them links and they advised me to keep an eye on their site as they would most probably be doing a bundle.

Hurrah! I think every bundle they've done since THPGU I've got, always nice to get it all at once

Hurrah! I think every bundle they've done since THPGU I've got, always nice to get it all at once
I will get the bundle from them, last year I was lucky enough to get the signed print with the Everyday one!
Cheers Moz

How typical of Morrissey's management is this: they mucked Record Store around last year over the signed album (or was it a single?), Record Store went out of their way to keep people on this site informed of what was going on, and now Major Minor can't be arsed to let them know there is a single due to be released... I don't think Radio One (or Two) will be worrying about including this on their playlist.

Dave

How typical of Morrissey's management is this: they mucked Record Store around last year over the signed album (or was it a single?), Record Store went out of their way to keep people on this site informed of what was going on, and now Major Minor can't be arsed to let them know there is a single due to be released... I don't think Radio One (or Two) will be worrying about including this on their playlist.

Dave

Possibly Major Minor's press officer didn't bother to inform recordstore.co.uk about the release.

Back
Top Bottom