Glenn Beck 1, Obama Cultists nil

I would like to see the Obama administration not collapse because of Fox News. They give up to easily on something Glenn f***ing Beck says. In doing so they give Fox News more strength. It's a joke.

It has me wishing he won't run again. But he will. And I will have to vote for him because it's "better" IMHO than a Republican in office. It's so depressing to watch this f***ing administration.

I agree with everything you say here, except that I think it's time to stop taking the only choices offered. I will have real hope when a candidate from a "third party" has a chance. Then and only then will we truly have this change we keep hearing about.

Of course right-wingers call for their silly boycotts, too. But the left-wing boycotts are far more ridiculous because the left-wingers actually mean them. For example, no one really thought anyone was gonna call "French Fries" "Freedom Fries". That was just one lone congressman and a few morons being silly. I know I never stopped drinking Perrier water and French wine.

These lefties are so hardcore about their desire to take Fox News off the air that they are actually trying to introduce legislation about it. Apparently they can't handle that one single channel amongst 600 channels actually gives a different point of view.

Yeah, but it's hard to argue that large numbers of "righties" aren't equally hardcore about loads of issues as well. Many are so hardcore about their desire to take gay people off the planet that they are actually trying to introduce legislation about it. Swings and roundabouts really. I think both sides fall down when they get too rabid and shouty. You know, all that "if we can't see each other as people" bollocks...

SCORE UPDATE: Glenn Beck 3, Obama Cultists nil

Haven't had time to check back on this thread yet, but a quick score update.

It is now Glenn Beck 3, Obamatrons 0.

Since the time I posted this thread, Glenn Beck helped put together a massively successful Tea Party protest in Washington D.C. this past weekend (9/12) that should send the signal to all that, unless Obama takes a different course, he will be in big trouble in the mid-term elections of 2010.

Furthermore, Glenn Beck has helped lead the crusade against one of the most corrupt organizations in America, ACORN. A group that Obama is closely associated with, helped Obama get elected, and is about to receive billions of tax dollars from the stimulus bill. Starting last week, Beck has been airing the sting videos that are exposing ACORN as helping people commit tax fraud and child prostitution. See www.biggovernment.com for all of the sting videos from the marvelous James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles, two American heros.

ACORN claimed the sting at their Baltimore office was an isoloted incident invovling two bad apple employees. The next day, www.biggovernment.com and Glenn Beck's Fox show released a second video, from the ACORN offices in Washington D.C., showing the same amount of disgraceful and disgusting corruption.

The Census Bureau, in response, severed all ties with ACORN.

ACORN fired off an angry statement that this is all a racist smear. *rolls eyes*

This morning, www.biggovernment.com has released a third video, from the ACORN offices in New York City, showing, again, the same corruption that quite clearly is rampant throughout the whole organization, an organizaion already under fire for voter fraud.

ACORN as as dishonest as they are corrupt. It's time for all tax dollars to be cut off from them.

Last edited:
Glenn Beck 3, Obama Cultists nil

So, anyway, I started paying attention to Glenn Beck recently because I saw the leftists were organizing a boycott against him. I always thought Beck was a bit of a strange guy, despite his libertarian politics, so I wasn't one of his viewers. But, wow, I wondered what all the fuss was about. Why is the left trying to get him taken off the air?

In sum, over the last two weeks:

Glenn Beck has shown that Barack Obama still surrounds himself with Jeremiah Wright types, and BEck helped force the racist, extremist Truther "green jobs czar", Van Jones, to resign. This has also helped bring atention to the need to look into all of Obama's "czars" and why he is using "czars" to bypass Congressional oversight. Score 1 for Beck.

Glenn Beck has also helped expose the corruption of the ACORN community organizer group that is set to receive billions of our tax dollars. As a result, the Census has already dumped ACORN, and we may have some much-needed investigations into the whole shady organization before more of our tax dollars go to support their criminality. Score 2 for Beck.

Glenn Beck helped put together one of the biggest, most peaceful and successful protests in Washington D.C. history this weekend, putting the whole government (not just Obama and the Dems) on notice that things must change or they will get the boot. Score 3 for Beck.

Not a bad couple of weeks for Glenn Beck. Certainly a better record of doing good for America than that idiot Rachel Maddow has accomplished.

And now I understand why the left is whipped up into such a frenzy over Glenn Beck and is demanding he be taken off the air.

Last edited:
Now that James O'Keefe, Hannah Giles, and the wonderful new web site www.biggovernment.com have released a THIRD sting video in their series on the corruption of ACORN, it is clear ACORN is a lying, corrupt organization. ACORN claimed on Friday that the New York ACORN office had turned O'Keefe and Giles away and had called the police on them. A total lie from the disgraceful leadership of ACORN.

The people demand a full investigation into ACORN.

ACORN is about to receive BILLIONS of tax dollars.

This is obscene and unacceptable.

Our congressmen saw the massive crowd in D.C. on Saturday. The people are mad and that should be taken as a shot across the bow.

NO TAX DOLLARS TO ACORN!!! Tell Obama's favorite "community organizer" criminal racket to go shove it up their asses!

The left and the mainstream media, of course, said there was no reason to look into ACORN, nothing to worry about there at all. The mainstream media, of course, have demonstrated this year that they are not journalists at all, but a propaganda arm for the Democrat Party.

ACORN is a group we now know is so comically corrupt they actually will help pimps and prositutes break tax laws and bring underage girls in from El Salvador to be sold in a whorehouse. It sounds so insanely ridiculous it could not possibly be true, except that it is true and it's all on video from three separate offices of ACORN!!

We're heading towards a serious uprising in this country if we can't keep billions of tax dollars from going to a criminal racket like ACORN. Beware, Barry Obama.

Last edited:
Now that James O'Keefe, Hannah Giles, and the wonderful new web site www.biggovernment.com have released a THIRD sting video in their series on the corruption of ACORN, it is clear ACORN is a lying, corrupt organization. ACORN claimed on Friday that the New York ACORN office had turned O'Keefe and Giles away and had called the police on them. A total lie from the disgraceful leadership of ACORN.

The people demand a full investigation into ACORN.

ACORN is about to receive BILLIONS of tax dollars.

This is obscene and unacceptable.

Our congressmen saw the massive crowd in D.C. on Saturday. The people are mad and that should be taken as a shot across the bow.

NO TAX DOLLARS TO ACORN!!! Tell Obama's favorite "community organizer" criminal racket to go shove it up their asses!

The left and the mainstream media, of course, said there was no reason to look into ACORN, nothing to worry about there at all. The mainstream media, of course, have demonstrated this year that they are not journalists at all, but a propaganda arm for the Democrat Party.

ACORN is a group we now know is so comically corrupt they actually will help pimps and prositutes break tax laws and bring underage girls in from El Salvador to be sold in a whorehouse. It sounds so insanely ridiculous it could not possibly be true, except that it is true and it's all on video from three separate offices of ACORN!!

We're heading towards a serious uprising in this country if we can't keep billions of tax dollars from going to a criminal racket like ACORN. Beware, Barry Obama.

ACORN-shmaycorn! That's election 2008 stuff! We're about to reform health care, baby!

ACORN-shmaycorn! That's election 2008 stuff! We're about to reform health care, baby!

ACORN was one of the groups that caused the subprime mortgage crisis.

As for health care reform:

Democrat Mickey Kaus, Slate.com:
That's It? That's the Bounce?
"WaPo reports that in the days after Obama's speech, the Dem health care plan was opposed by a 48 to 46 margin--versus a 50-45 margin in mid-August. ... From five points down to two points down. That's all he got for playing the joint-session-prime-time-address card? Does that seem like enough to you? ... P.S.: "eniors remain solidly opposed to health-care reform, and the number who think government involvement would do more harm than good continues to rise ... "

Democrat George Stephanopoulos, ABC News:
"Our new ABC News/Washington Post poll out this morning shows that the President’s joint session speech...doesn’t appear to have been the 'game-changer' Democrats were hoping for.... Bottom line: right now, voters are almost exactly where they were before the speech."

Poor Barry. Not the great communicator he thought he was.

I wonder if people will be more supportive of Obama's Big Plans when they find out more about Obama's favorite organization, ACORN, that is set to receive billions of tax dollars. Tune in to Fox News Channel today for more on that.

Last edited:
Two new American Heroes!! James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles, bringing the criminal ACORN organization down!

hannah_giles--300x300.jpg

They are becoming legendary.

People will write folks songs about these two one day!

Last edited:
WASHINGTON (AP) – The Senate voted Monday to block the Housing and Urban Development Department from giving grants to ACORN, a community organization under fire in several voter-registration fraud cases.The 83-7 vote would deny housing and community grant funding to ACORN, which stands for the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now.

The action came as the group is suffering from bad publicity after a duo of conservative activists posing as a prostitute and her pimp released hidden-camera videos in which ACORN employees in Baltimore gave advice on house-buying and how to account on tax forms for the woman’s income. Two other videos, aired frequently on media outlets such as the Fox News Channel, depict similar situations in ACORN offices in Brooklyn and Washington, D.C.
LINK

I see that even my own state of Ohio's ultra-progressive Senator, Sherrod Brown, voted to block the housing grant for ACORN. How come, then, that the mainstream media will not cover this important story? In the Senate, the concerns about the criminal racket called ACORN are now BIPARTISAN! And FOX NEWS reports today that the sting video being released tomorrow on ACORN will be the most devastating of all.

How long will the New York Times pretend this is not news fit to print? The people are wondering if our mainstream media is "mainstream" at all, and if they are better compared with the Soviet news agency Pravda.

Take a close look at the "nays" below. Those Senators should now be considered wholly corrupt. (BTW, apparenly John McCain was out of town during this vote, so I'll reserve judgment on his non-vote for now.)

The votes:

Grouped By Vote Position YEAs ---83
Akaka (D-HI)
Alexander (R-TN)
Barrasso (R-WY)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bayh (D-IN)
Begich (D-AK)
Bennet (D-CO)
Bennett (R-UT)
Bingaman (D-NM)
Bond (R-MO)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brown (D-OH)
Brownback (R-KS)
Bunning (R-KY)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Chambliss (R-GA)
Cochran (R-MS)
Collins (R-ME)
Conrad (D-ND)
Corker (R-TN)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Crapo (R-ID)
DeMint (R-SC)
Dodd (D-CT)
Dorgan (D-ND)
Ensign (R-NV)
Enzi (R-WY)
Feingold (D-WI)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Franken (D-MN)
Grassley (R-IA)
Hagan (D-NC)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hatch (R-UT)
Inhofe (R-OK)
Inouye (D-HI)
Isakson (R-GA)
Johanns (R-NE)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kaufman (D-DE)
Kerry (D-MA)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Kohl (D-WI)
Kyl (R-AZ)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Lautenberg (D-NJ)
LeMieux (R-FL)
Levin (D-MI)
Lieberman (ID-CT)
Lincoln (D-AR)
Lugar (R-IN)
McCaskill (D-MO)
McConnell (R-KY)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Murkowski (R-AK)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Nelson (D-NE)
Pryor (D-AR)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Risch (R-ID)
Roberts (R-KS)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Schumer (D-NY)
Sessions (R-AL)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Shelby (R-AL)
Snowe (R-ME)
Specter (D-PA)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Tester (D-MT)
Thune (R-SD)
Udall (D-CO)
Udall (D-NM)
Voinovich (R-OH)
Warner (D-VA)
Webb (D-VA)
Wicker (R-MS)
Wyden (D-OR)

NAYs ---7
Burris (D-IL)
Casey (D-PA)
Durbin (D-IL)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Leahy (D-VT)
Sanders (I-VT)
Whitehouse (D-RI)

Not Voting - 9
Burr (R-NC)
Byrd (D-WV)
Coburn (R-OK)
Graham (R-SC)
Gregg (R-NH)
Hutchison (R-TX)
McCain (R-AZ)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Vitter (R-LA)

Last edited:
Notice how little the "progressive" idiots and their shills in the media care about tax dollars going to a shady, corrupt organization like ACORN. These are the people who tell us to trust them on health care. Who are they kidding!!! :lbf:

I love Fox news, and the people who are actually crazy enough to watch/listen to it even more.

I love Fox news, and the people who are actually crazy enough to watch/listen to it even more.

The fact is, if an American DOESN'T watch Fox News, they cannot get all the news. Because virtually all the other news outlets are "in the tank" for the Obama administration. If you don't watch Fox News, you probably don't know about the big recent scandal regarding the National Endowment for the Arts. You probably didn't know that Obama's "green jobs" Czar - Van Jones - was going down the tubes till after he resigned in disgrace. You probably didn't now there was any major scandal regarding ACORN. You probably didn't know Obama had to concede that his heckler, Congressman Wilson, was the truth-teller, because the Dems were trying to push a health care bill that required no verification for citizenship. etc etc etc. On and on and on. We have a media that is almost entirely a pro-Obama media - a state media - and they are intentionally not reporting all of the news in order to help Democrats. The examples I list are just in the last two weeks alone!

So, frankly, only an idiot would not watch Fox News Channel as part of their regular news consumption, as Fox NEws Channel is reporting on important stories that 99% of the media refuse to cover, and that they refuse to cover for partisan-biased reasons.

And if you think those stories are not newsworthy, explain to me why the vast majority of the Democrat-controlled Senate just voted to pull funding from ACORN's housing division. Explain to me why the Census Bureau just severed its ties with ACORN. Explain to me why Van Jones resigned. Explain to me why there was a massive protest in D.C. this past weekend. Explain to me why most of the media said Congressman Wilson was "out of bounds" to call Obama a liar in his health care speech, but then in response the Obama administration had to concede (via a weekend policy dump) that their proposals had not included any requirements to verify citizenship, vindicating Congressman Wilson. Etc Etc Etc.

We are living in a country where 99% of the media is basically Pravda. Whatever faults Fox News Channel has, they are providing news that most of the rest of the media refuses -- out of partisanship -- to cover. It is obscene and a national scandal.

Anyway, Fox News Channel says they will have the fourth sting video on ACORN tomorrow, and it will be the most devastating of all. I know Keith Olbermann won't care. But then who is Keith Olbermann? Oh, that's right, he's the MSNBC host who called Bush a "fascist" over the FISA bill but then PRAISED Obama when Obama ended up supporting it too! What do you do with such pathetic partisan shill-boys as Keith Olbermann? That alone pretty much descredits him forevermore.

Well, who cares, cuz no one watches him anyway. They're all watching Fox News, where all the action is! And, tomorrow, Fox News has the fourth sting video on ACORN, billed as the most devastating of them all!!

Bring 'em down, baby! :guitar:

Last edited:
Tea Party Confidential: Live From the September 12 Taxpayer March on Washington

[YouTube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VzUrv3SdJdo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VzUrv3SdJdo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YouTube]

Democrat Mickey Kaus

Kaus is famous for being a neoliberal (which at least in this case means a Democrat who only feels really passionately about conservative issues) who almost exclusively attacks Democrats.

You know this, because you stare at political blogs all day.

Will people on a Morrissey site know this? No. Will you tell them? Of course not.

I would elaborate on how this is the essence of your whole schtick as a hysteria aggregator and meme junkie, but anyone who hasn't figured you out by now is beyond being helped.

Tags
gullible theo obama sucks obama=jackass theo did 9/11 theo for prez theo is my hero theo is right
Back
Top Bottom