Glasgow - SSE Hydro (Mar. 21, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / One Of Our Own / Yes, I Am Blind / Trouble Loves Me / Scandinavia / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Everyday Is Like Sunday / What She Said / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I'm Not A Man / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat is Murder // Speedway

setlist provided by setlist.fm.

Last edited:
Dougie Coulter ‏@wulliedouglas · 11m11 minutes ago
'Maybe next time' for independence says #Morrissey

CAp4B93WAAAgeMy.jpg

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/...ews&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/...sed-its-perfect-chance-to-leave-uk.1426976332

Morrissey declares support for independence: Scotland missed its perfect chance to leave UK
Morrissey has declared his support for independence, telling told fans that Scotland missed its perfect chance to leave the United Kingdom.

The controversial singer made the statement while performing at the Hydro in Glasgow on Saturday night. He told the audience: "I know many of you will disagree with me, we'll you might but I was very disappointed by the outcome of the referendum. "You missed your perfect chance. [not in article, but also said: "You could have had them on the run"]. Maybe next time."

The former Smiths frontman declared his support for Scottish independence ahead of the referendum. In an interview with Ireland's Hot Press magazine, he said: "They (Scotland) must cut ties with the United King-dumb. "I love Scotland, and I love the Scottish spirit and they do not need Westminster in the least."

Last edited:
I don't care about the set list I don't care about what he said I don't care about anything all. All i care about is hearing the endless shit posted by Barleycorn, Benny et al. ! NOT ! Bloody cheese again is it ? awaiting a witty and intelligent response from said culprits NOT !
Nicole from Berlin how was it for you ?

Alan

Last edited:
Dougie Coulter ‏@wulliedouglas · 11m11 minutes ago
'Maybe next time' for independence says #Morrissey

CAp4B93WAAAgeMy.jpg

UK Newz ‏@theUKNewz · 2m2 minutes ago
Morrissey declares support for independence: Scotland missed its perfect chance to leave UK #Glasgow - http://bit.ly/1OjIZKf

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/...tm_medium=RSS Feed&utm_campaign=Scottish News

Morrissey has told Scottish fans that they missed their perfect chance to leave the UK.

The controversial singer made the statement while performing at the Hydro in Glasgow on Saturday night.

He told the audience: "I know many of you will disagree with me, we'll you might but I was very disappointed by the outcome of the referendum. You missed your perfect chance. Maybe next time."

The former Smiths frontman declared his support for Scottish independence ahead of the referendum when he said: "They (Scotland) must cut ties with the United King-dumb. I love Scotland, and I love the Scottish spirit and they do not need Westminster in the least."

Strange he never said much about it at the time of the referendum if he had such strong opinions...
Also claimed to support both Rangers and Celtic 'probably'

Oh God I suspect Mozzer's pronouncement on the Scottish question will commence a barrage of abuse from the resident nutcases.

Hope Glasgow was good especially on a Saturday

Reaction on twitter seems mixed. Examples:

NickLawrie ‏@nick_nlawrie · 5m5 minutes ago
@MarkRuffalo @HuffPostArts don't knock the big man Morrissey. He has his faults but he supported scots independence. Credit where it's due.

Brian ‏@dunc2n · 5m5 minutes ago
RT @JimGellatly: Morrissey says he was very disappointed with the result of the referendum. A few boos, but mostly
applause.” Twat.

Lloyd Butler ‏@LloydB95 · 4m4 minutes ago
Highlight of the gig for me was when Morrissey declared his support for Scottish Independence. Good man.

Chris R. ‏@CRO730 · 21m21 minutes ago
@hsnewsbreak @Martin1Williams This is Morrissey... Someone who supports UKIP.

R Bruce Henderson ‏@LelavoirB · 3m3 minutes ago
@Dennynews @brianjaffa The same Morrissey who failed to appear at his New York gig, but Cliff Richard did! Who was on the run? #indyref

kylelf ‏@kyleliamfleming · 3m3 minutes ago
Morrissey was brilliant as usual
"The result of the referendum disappointed Me"-Morrissey. Couldn't agree more

- - - Updated - - -

Mark Hannah ‏@markthannah · 56s57 seconds ago
Stunning. Lost for words. God bless you Morrissey. A voice and presence that is impeccable.

CAqBuX0WQAAFkaG.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Complete audio regarding the referendum:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh God I suspect Mozzer's pronouncement on the Scottish question will commence a barrage of abuse from the resident nutcases.

"Scotland, stay with us" David Bowie at The Brits 2014.

180!

best
BB

Is that a Costco? Nice scaffolding in the background.

Why is it called the United Kingdom? It's England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland and all of them don't want anything to do with England.

Was the vote fixed for Scotland to have their independence by Willy and his whore wife who f***s sweaty hairy Lebron James?

Last edited:

Honestly, people should get a f***ing life sometimes. I, personally, don't see how this should lead to 'a barrage of abuse' since the opinions on that one were pretty balanced, even in my own family the score was even. My parents had a different opinion than myself ... and that's about that. No big issue. But since it's Moz who uttered this opinion, I can see your point.

scotland didnt realize how disappointed moz would be.
'rolls eyes'

Dougie Coulter ‏@wulliedouglas · 2m2 minutes ago
'I was disappointed by the outcome of the referendum.

'You missed your perfect chance Maybe next time'

CAqCj9MWAAAdUUK.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

15 seconds of Crashing Bores:

[igm]p/0gfEGFjJrh/[/igm]

Honestly, people should get a f***ing life sometimes. I, personally, don't see how this should lead to 'a barrage of abuse' since the opinions on that one were pretty balanced, even in my own family the score was even. My parents had a different opinion than myself ... and that's about that. No big issue. But since it's Moz who uttered this opinion, I can see your point.

I agree completely. This is a non-story but the press will build a story, as always. On twitter there are also tweets like this ...

Lloyd Butler ‏@LloydB95 3 Min.Vor 3 Minuten

Highlight of the gig for me was when Morrissey declared his support for Scottish Independence. Good man.

Probably not related to this gig, but I had to post (there are sure to be some signs hidden in there, maybe upside down?)

Grace Bailey ‏@GRACE4EVEREVER · 5m5 minutes ago
When ur whole timeline is talking about Morrissey's UK tour and u didn't go

CAqGqBHWYAAdPa7.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

15 seconds of Stop Me:

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably not related to this gig, but I had to post:

CAqGqBHWYAAdPa7.jpg

I was about to post the same picture. I've never seen that. Quite beautiful even though it's just a simple picture of someone in a passing car.

Probably not related to this gig, but I had to post:

CAqGqBHWYAAdPa7.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl:

THE BEST TWEET I EVER SAW! :rofl:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom