Glasgow - SEC Armadillo (Oct. 2, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Knockabout World / First Of The Gang To Die / Billy Budd / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / I Am Veronica / Rebels Without Applause / Frankly, Mr. Shankly / My Hurling Days Are Done / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / (Auld Lang Syne intro) Everyday Is Like Sunday / Never Had No One Ever / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / The Loop / Jack The Ripper // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of 'Grant Halliday' & anon. (order not 100%)

Last edited:
Does anyone have any info about (UK) tour merch, please?

As I'm a first timer, I want to ensure I have enough cash and know what's on offer etc, before I arrive in Stockton. Does it vary from the Official merch online? And exactly how early do you have to be to get what you want?

Does anyone have any info about (UK) tour merch, please?

As I'm a first timer, I want to ensure I have enough cash and know what's on offer etc, before I arrive in Stockton. Does it vary from the Official merch online? And exactly how early do you have to be to get what you want?
There’s no rush, yes same as online, see pics from Blackpool gig

Saw the smiths twice and Morrissey three times, and frankly Mr shankly was played at 3 of the gigs. Honestly, this was the best Morrissey solo gig by a mile. The band, visuals, atmosphere were fantastic. The setlist was great and Morrissey seemed like an artist at the height of his powers. Still buzzing 2 days later. Awesome.

Bonfire is a true highlight of this tour

Back
Top Bottom