Glasgow - SEC Armadillo (Oct. 2, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Knockabout World / First Of The Gang To Die / Billy Budd / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / I Am Veronica / Rebels Without Applause / Frankly, Mr. Shankly / My Hurling Days Are Done / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / (Auld Lang Syne intro) Everyday Is Like Sunday / Never Had No One Ever / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / The Loop / Jack The Ripper // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of 'Grant Halliday' & anon. (order not 100%)

Last edited:

juangaleanotoro-02102022-0002.jpg

20221002_193743.jpg

(Felton)

innes_murray2019-02102022-0001~2.jpg

(innes_murray2019)

People dissatisfied with the service are welcome to look elsewhere for information.
Socials are dry. Much akin to shouting at the postman when you don't get any mail - a bit daft is it not?
FWD.

People dissatisfied with the service are welcome to look elsewhere for information.
Socials are dry. Much akin to shouting at the postman when you don't get any mail - a bit daft is it not?
FWD.

So the concert's almost over then. Hm.

Same SL as Doncaster? Or very very close

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom