Glasgow meet up?

I've decide to come to glasgow tonight aand hope that i get a ticket at the door. Can soemeone give me a call about the meettonight and let me know the time, address etc. 07504 639943

if you see this face say hello

2qnw5ro.jpg

i have you a spare ticket , sent you a text ....

Enjoy yursels Glasgow!!!!!!!!!! :guitar:

Enjoy yursels Glasgow!!!!!!!!!! :guitar:
So gutted i cant make it along to this tonight, tomorrow will surely make up for it :)
Fingers crossed for Why dont you find out for yourself, Stirling got it so we better to!
Moz could always replace How soon is Now? With that, wouldnt be too much to ask, surely?

Good to meet so many soloists - it was a really great night.

Anyone know if Darren (GlasgowChivas?) is alright? He passed out mid-concert and was lifted over the barrier with his brother and that's the last I saw of him...?

Good to meet so many soloists - it was a really great night.

Anyone know if Darren (GlasgowChivas?) is alright? He passed out mid-concert and was lifted over the barrier with his brother and that's the last I saw of him...?

yeah he was ok i saw him at the end and he had a huge smile :crazy:

I'm pretty sure I stood next to yesitis for about half of the gig...

was he standing ...:squiffy:

it was nice to meet all of you i did meet but i refute these accusations of drunkenness.

oh, and sorry for mssing a lot of texts from y'all. my phone was completely dead for most of the last two days so i just got the messages today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Need to say what a fantastic time I had in Scotland this week with Thursday Barras absolutely outstanding. The fans and Morrissey just fed off each other.
I hope there was more than a sprinkling of new fans or even just some curious folk there as they must have become hooked instantly.

Lucky me a business meeting has been rescheduled to Monday/Tuesday in London and I’ve managed to get tixs for RAH. I think it will be a very different atmosphere but looking forward to finding out.

Cheers to all you lovely fans out there. I’m so happy – can you tell.

Hey

Late to the party as always but a belated shout out to:

Kayes, Yesitis, ScottishBlood, Vivabob, Virtually Dead and the legendary GirlUnafraid and Morrissey the 23rd who I got to meet last Thursday before the Barrowland gig.

Was truly, truly, truly great to meet you all and chat to fellow fans. Friends and family endure my Morrissey obsession rather than share it so was good to meet others who are sick like me.

Also a BIG, BIG, BIG thank you to Sweet & Tender Hooligan who I only met at the barrier on Thu but who took a letter from me on the Friday (I couldn't go) and managed to get it to our man along with hers. Truly grateful to you.

Sad to hear that RAh has been cancelled for tonight as I know some of you were going - very dissapoiting when the gig is cancelled without warning; he was put here to test us as much as to help us it seems.

Hope to see you all again at the Birthday show - no fainting this time I promise!

GC

Hey

Late to the party as always but a belated shout out to:

Kayes, Yesitis, ScottishBlood, Vivabob, Virtually Dead and the legendary GirlUnafraid and Morrissey the 23rd who I got to meet last Thursday before the Barrowland gig.

Was truly, truly, truly great to meet you all and chat to fellow fans. Friends and family endure my Morrissey obsession rather than share it so was good to meet others who are sick like me.

Also a BIG, BIG, BIG thank you to Sweet & Tender Hooligan who I only met at the barrier on Thu but who took a letter from me on the Friday (I couldn't go) and managed to get it to our man along with hers. Truly grateful to you.

Sad to hear that RAh has been cancelled for tonight as I know some of you were going - very dissapoiting when the gig is cancelled without warning; he was put here to test us as much as to help us it seems.

Hope to see you all again at the Birthday show - no fainting this time I promise!

GC

Nae problem. I don't know if he got mine, it skidded nder the drum kit:tears:.

i'm still on the hunt from footage from the encore on the thursday night if anyone has it.:thumb:

i need some evidence of making the stage so when i'm 60 got something to show to people..that yes indeed i did make it onstage at the barras for morrissey:lbf::lbf::cool: (had sky blue mozfather t-shirt on)

in hindsight i should've came along to the meet up as well...usually just lurk, seldom post (and up until today the forum has been blocked at my work for some reason...so hurrah can now post/waste time at work from now on:cool:

regards to all
john

i'm still on the hunt from footage from the encore on the thursday night if anyone has it.:thumb:

i need some evidence of making the stage so when i'm 60 got something to show to people..that yes indeed i did make it onstage at the barras for morrissey:lbf::lbf::cool: (had sky blue mozfather t-shirt on)

in hindsight i should've came along to the meet up as well...usually just lurk, seldom post (and up until today the forum has been blocked at my work for some reason...so hurrah can now post/waste time at work from now on:cool:

regards to all
john

what song did you make it on during ?

Was very impressed with your efforts - the only one to make it onstage that night, you got a massive cheer dude :thumb:

DUDE ... your british :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom