Glasgow meet up?

Slightly off topic, but do you reckon it is possible to make the last train back to Edinburgh Waverley after the show?

Slightly off topic, but do you reckon it is possible to make the last train back to Edinburgh Waverley after the show?

I think the last train from Queen St to Edinburugh Waverly is at 11.30. It might be tight but I would think you could make it.

Hello All

Does anybody know of any aftershows on the Thursday after the first barrowlands gig?

Cheers

Swerving off topic with the excitement of the approaching Thu - so where do we think they will be staying when in Glasgow?

Am only going to the Thu gig but am off on Friday and was thinking of trying to get an autograph at hotel / outside Barras before Friday show?

Any ideas? Has he shown a preference before? Hard to imagine Moz in One Devonshire Gardens like every other celeb who stays in Glasgow but then he is a fussy bugger...

Anyone with info please post here! Thanks!

GC

Swerving off topic with the excitement of the approaching Thu - so where do we think they will be staying when in Glasgow?

Am only going to the Thu gig but am off on Friday and was thinking of trying to get an autograph at hotel / outside Barras before Friday show?

Any ideas? Has he shown a preference before? Hard to imagine Moz in One Devonshire Gardens like every other celeb who stays in Glasgow but then he is a fussy bugger...

Anyone with info please post here! Thanks!

GC

I dunno... Stirling, Dundee, Glasgow: if I was planning a tour, I'd have them holed up in the Stirling area for the duration - Dundee and Glasgow are only an hour away. Send the road-crew and kit out in the trucks, and travel for the gigs from a central point. Gleneagles, maybe?

I think the last train from Queen St to Edinburugh Waverly is at 11.30. It might be tight but I would think you could make it.

Thank you. I checked and that is indeed the last train. :) Is Queen St a better option than Glasgow Central, then? Sorry, I'm clueless. :o

You'll get it no bother as long as you don't ditter. You might see me running to get it:lbf:

Ah, excellent. Now just to decide what time to leave.

you will get the train noooo problem. Its a 10-15 walk to Queen Street!

The gigs have been finishing about 10.15 -10.20 me think!

Time for a quick pint me think.

T

Ooh, ta.
h.gif
I don't know Glasgow at all so I will probably get very very lost, so the extra time is handy.

I want to go to both shows now, urgh.

Last edited:
I dunno... Stirling, Dundee, Glasgow: if I was planning a tour, I'd have them holed up in the Stirling area for the duration - Dundee and Glasgow are only an hour away. Send the road-crew and kit out in the trucks, and travel for the gigs from a central point. Gleneagles, maybe?

they are staying in glasgow ;)

you will get the train noooo problem. Its a 10-15 walk to Queen Street!

The gigs have been finishing about 10.15 -10.20 me think!

Time for a quick pint me think.

T

as long as your not on the vodka young man

Ooh, ta.
h.gif
I don't know Glasgow at all so I will probably get very very lost, so the extra time is handy.

I want to go to both shows now, urgh.

you will make it no problem , he will be off stage at 10.30 its 15 - 20 mins tops , you can also get a taxi from outside the venue

So is the meet up going to be in Mono or McChuills or somewhere else?

mcchuills would be better , bit smaller

I've decide to come to glasgow tonight aand hope that i get a ticket at the door. Can soemeone give me a call about the meettonight and let me know the time, address etc. 07504 639943

if you see this face say hello

2qnw5ro.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really looking forward to meeting you all.
I have long red hair and I'll be wearing a polka dot dress, say hello to me.
Yesitis, I've saved you number and I'll give you a text about the address but I'm sure everyone else will too.

Back
Top Bottom