Girls with tattoos

you know what's f***ing hot?

This summer trend of females wearing see-through blouses and skirts. I approve! I'll follow a hard body for three city blocks if I can see her thong line riding up her ass under that skirt, or her black bra under her transparent white top

you want us to look, ladies? No problem! Because when you have to show off your undies through your clothes just to get attention from the guys, well...we'll be happy to give it to you

d256a357139c.gif

tumblr_m948zj3QVO1rrwiiko1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6n1jpNefP1rvq1qco5_1280.jpg

hey Thesmithsmorrissey, assuming you are reading this* I recently spent sometime with a lovely lady who happened to have some tatts :eek:
and guess what?
rather than being disgusted by them at all, I instead thought of you for a second and realized how silly I was being :o
so thank you for that, I mean that sincerely, because I am pretty sure that if she had noticed any notion of me thinking something like: "eww, tattoos" :sick: then things would not have gone as well as they did :thumb:

*=studies show that 99.9% of banned posters return

Last edited:
394470_10151065133734823_1684205371_n.jpg

tumblr_m5j6wmY5S81rrwiiko2_1280.jpg

hey Thesmithsmorrissey, assuming you are reading this* I recently spent sometime with a lovely lady who happened to have some tatts :eek:
and guess what?
rather than being disgusted by them at all, I instead thought of you for a second and realized how silly I was being :o
so thank you for that, I mean that sincerely, because I am pretty sure that if she had noticed any notion of me thinking something like: "eww, tattoos" :sick: then things would not have gone as well as they did :thumb:

*=studies show that 99.9% of banned posters return

Only you would think of a guy when in the presence of a chick.

breathtaking poetic insight....
tumblr_m975co4LOV1ruz2vmo1_500.gif

well, luckily when I thought of "him" I just flashed on the image of his avatar which if I am not mistaken :confused:
was some pretty blonde lady* :blushing: so really it all worked out :guitar:

*=does anybody know who the woman in Thesmithsmorrissey avatar is?
since he's banned you cannot see it in his posts, but you can on the screen that shows threads & who started them

Last edited:
tumblr_m9agkhhCr61rxmdhyo1_500.jpg

578703_10151059642159823_1495214589_n.jpg

*=does anybody know who the woman in Thesmithsmorrissey avatar is?
since he's banned you cannot see it in his posts, but you can on the screen that shows threads & who started them

Last edited by a moderator:

Not true. When I'm with a chick, I think of a guy. When I'm with a guy I think of a chick.
Guess that's why I'm bi and only threesomes or more really work for me.

Hope that helps in your education.

regards

Thesmithsmorrisseys got banned ??? Darn ............. hope it will not end this thread !

Thanks for posting the video Viva Hate! My favorite Smiths video !

I jizzed before the page finished loading. :lbf:

http://f***yeahgirlswithtattoos.tumblr.com/

I jizzed before the page finished loading. :lbf:

http://f***yeahgirlswithtattoos.tumblr.com/

Nobody wants to hear that, Skylarker. Let's keep it classy now. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, there's a lot beautiful tattoos and ladies on that site. And some not-so-beautiful tattoos. Like the zipper rib cage one? :squiffy: WTF was that? The blogger seems to like the nautical theme.

Back
Top Bottom