Girls with tattoos

tumblr_m882ll9KD11qlbj6ao1_500.jpg

I actually don't mind you posting pictures of girls inked out in this thread because it just reinforces my belief that girls who do that to themselves are f***ing gross

such as this one above. I'll never, for the life of me, understand where girls get the brilliant notion that tattooing their f***ing TITS is attractive, clever or "artistic"

can't wait to start running into girls like this when I'm 50, experienced, and handsome in my old age and I can laugh at how hideous some middle-aged woman is with sagging boobs covered in dumb, faded designs.

can't wait to start running into girls like this when I'm 50, experienced, and handsome in my old age and I can laugh at how hideous some middle-aged woman is with sagging boobs covered in dumb, faded designs.

Yeah but everyone looks depressing and gross when they get old; that's what the new crop is for.

tramp_stamp.gif

I never liked tattoos. Why would you want something on your body for the rest of your life? I'd hate it.

OK, so yeah, right off the top, yes, she is gorgeous, and the tattoos are at least nice ones :o
but really puts her back over into the gorgeous category for me is that she has a "On Ugliness" on her lap :D
so now I can imagine her and I discussing the finer points of Umberto Eco's work, both fiction and non-fiction :p

C'mon dude, don't be dense. Everyone knows that girls can't read.

tumblr_m8kx2fvjET1qkvdouo1_r1_500.jpg

Book? I didn't notice a book.

That just sent my boner straight into the ground.

tumblr_m8kqy81gTW1rysgq1o1_500.gif

gilda-suicide-01.jpg

l.jpg

tumblr_m8wlxe54681qdypuko1_1280.jpg

You may want to watch out Iona...Mozza was temp-banned for posting a nude picture just two days ago.

you know what's f***ing hot?

This summer trend of females wearing see-through blouses and skirts. I approve! I'll follow a hard body for three city blocks if I can see her thong line riding up her ass under that skirt, or her black bra under her transparent white top

you want us to look, ladies? No problem! Because when you have to show off your undies through your clothes just to get attention from the guys, well...we'll be happy to give it to you

I once knew someone who's mrs had lager tattooed above one nipple and bitter tattooed over the other :straightface:

You wouldn't want to follow her about thesmithsmorrissey :lbf:

While that's ill advised for the ladies the smiths morrissey not quite an invitation to creeplol. I do agree some women look good like that.

Back
Top Bottom