Girls with tattoos

Skylarker, I'm with you on the idea of No tatoos on the "sacred ground" but anywhere else ..................... fair game !

Thesmithsmorrissey, Thanks for the report ! Somewhere some girl will change your mind . Well may be just bend it a little . Keep looking .
Boy I wouldn't mind a beauty bending it a bit ;) ah I have no wit.

528778_516018368411825_1711215017_n.jpg

Need to kickstart this thread

been seeing a lot of random girls with random stupidity inked all over their canvases. The new one I'm seeing is the "musical scale" tattoo and its many variations

tumblr_m62xx1Iw091rrwiiko1_500.jpg

tumblr_m4ud9uxRHL1qd0h5po1_500.jpg

Nice photos Cornelius !!!! How could you say no to these lovely ladies Thesmithsmorrissey . I would much rather see tatoos on a woman than some of the awful pierced noses or mouths that can come and go as fashion. What say you about that trend Thesmithsmorrissey ?

tumblr_m6iafc170H1qbtv90o1_500.jpg

those women are hideous. The same goes for those who have all kinds of piercings and gauges and shit all over their face and bodies. We can keep this thread going for ages with that type of material

I´ve seen girls with piercings between their breasts, on their hips, above their crotch, on the sides of their face...

what´s up with that shit? One girl I knew even had a corset pierced into her back. That was just a rediculously unnecessary cry for attention

boy, that self-imposed exile sure lasted. I actually thought you might be able to go at least 5 days this time before popping up again

boy, that self-imposed exile sure lasted. I actually thought you might be able to go at least 5 days this time before popping up again

tumblr_m882ll9KD11qlbj6ao1_500.jpg

He came back for the pictures.

Oh, is this the part where someone who posts regularly on a web forum lectures me about posting regularly on a web forum?

I enjoy posting here, there's no reason I should stop. As I have shown previously, I can go months without doing so. I don't need to prove anything to anyone. In this particular case, in frustration and disgust, I said I probably should take a break. But, I mean, I didn't carve anything in stone. I was pissed off and aggravated. I've since seen that removing myself from the landscape here would only bring joy to people who I genuinely despise, while at the same time I'd be denying myself something I like doing...which is silly. So I changed my mind.

I sure hope that's, you know, OK with you.

oh, it's perfectly fine with me. I was kind of sad to see you go back into another self-imposed exile after that hilarious public release-styled sendoff post where you basically admitted you were a liar and a miscreant

but not before you pulled one of your stock-in-trade "make personal messages and information public" routines. That "I've struck some nerves" thread of yours in the Pigsty is another winner

On a comic relief level, you're absolute gold, Skylarker. To see somebody take life and the internet so seriously and personally all the time...it makes for good copy

so-low drama at its finest. Keep up the good work

anyway, saw some hilariously-bad skin scarification this past weekend.

Saw a relatively attractive italian girl at the train station Friday with this hideous blue flower bouquet design creeping up the bridge of her foot and her ankle. She had a bunch of words tattooed around her collarbones and back too, which looked retarded even with her shirt on

Which is exactly what I'd say to her if she took her shirt off at the beach or something: "PLEASE put that back on!"

that was nothing compared to her boyfriend though. He had a bunch of tattoos in a lot of stupid places, like the palms of his hands and on the back of his legs. The best one was a cartoon-worthy drawing of a double-decker London bus on his forearm, and a guy on a moped holding up a pizza pie next to it. Stuff like that will go a long way when he gets to the point in his life where he actually wants people to take him seriously

tumblr_m882ll9KD11qlbj6ao1_500.jpg

He came back for the pictures.
OK, so yeah, right off the top, yes, she is gorgeous, and the tattoos are at least nice ones :o
but really puts her back over into the gorgeous category for me is that she has a "On Ugliness" on her lap :D
so now I can imagine her and I discussing the finer points of Umberto Eco's work, both fiction and non-fiction :p

OK, so yeah, right off the top, yes, she is gorgeous, and the tattoos are at least nice ones :o
but really puts her back over into the gorgeous category for me is that she has a "On Ugliness" on her lap :D
so now I can imagine her and I discussing the finer points of Umberto Eco's work, both fiction and non-fiction :p

C'mon dude, don't be dense. Everyone knows that girls can't read.

Back
Top Bottom