Girls with tattoos

I pointed out she was Italian because Italian women (hell, european women in general) are SO much better looking than american women

thousands of years of history and DNA will do that to you.

Heading to the beach this weekend. This ought to be good for some laughs. A few weeks ago I was in Rimini and walked along the coast for miles, marveling at Italian hotties who had scarified their bodies with retarded doodles and failed designs. One girl had a dragon on her back with the tail snakin gover her shoulder and going down between her boobs. I know this because I noticed it as she was walking towards me and I had to turn around as she walked past to see what the hell the tail led to

I'll keep my eyes open and do a "top 10 worst" list Monday in this thread :eek:

Anyway

There's this smoking hot italian girl who works the pasta counter at the eatery place near where my office is. She has big gorgeous eyes, the cutest smile, a great figure, and soup-coolers as lush as feather pillows

She's also got this bizarre leopard print sleeve tattooed down her arm, which ruins it for me. But she's so exotic and amazing looking, she ALMOST gets a pass. Almost. You have no idea how close she comes

But I digress. Rules are rules and values are values, so...

FAIL.

Going to have to eat my words on this one

just passed "leopard girl" out in the mezzanine. She was dressed in all black, with heels and her long, black hair flowing free. Holy f***, does she burn like a fire in the night sky

so f*** those tattoos, she gets a pass. The exception to the rule. Her white-hot beauty dwarfs her ill-advised body art. We make eyes with one another sometimes too. She probably just does that to f*** with me and every other guy she crosses path with, but I don't care

oh, leopard girl. You are the ONE

Looking forward to the report but I bet you will have a hard time finding 10 bad ones, hee hee !!! Gook Luck with Leopard Girl ! You make her sound like a living dream .

Thread starter raises an important question here and personally I always felt that if one should get a tattoo then it should be something very personal and that you know will be something you want to have on your body for life. Getting cute images tattooed on you will look daft in future and you are likely to not like them.

However, if you have a passion for a sports club or a musician or something like that then it is more likely you will still like it even in future. I also feel that those getting whole arms covered makes it look like they are burn victims and it becomes just a big blob so it is hard to appreciate every single little tattoo in there.

On the other hand if one was thinking about old age all the time and the future that awaits then I doubt we would be doing anything with our bodies or our lives for that matter.

tumblr_m74pyrFR7c1qk0m0to1_500.jpg

Christ. I almost fell out of my chair.

I could do without the middle ones; I think that a woman's hips and midsection and c*** are sacred ground and if perfect, like hers are, shouldn't be shit on with tattoos. Plus the leopard thing is lame.

But yeah...she's beautiful.

I have a hard time believing she knows anything by Poe other than the first verse of The Raven, though.

Still. LOOK at those HIPS. Motherf***er...

I know, the guy's like Barry White. ("midsection" is the part that made me laugh, but sacred/c*** sounds like something Jim Morrisson would say.)

Midsection. The middle section. Of a person. Why is that funny?

I don't really like the word 'sacred' but it seemed good there. Not meant in any kind of mystic or literal or even reverential sense; just sacred as in important and central. Intentional hyperbole to (slightly) over-convey a thought.

As for c***, well, I hate the word 'vagina'. I don't mind the word 'pussy' when referring to a woman's genitalia but it seems like if you're gonna be crass, you might as well go the whole nine.

Jim Morrisson makes me ill; he should have died at 7, not 27. The Doors are second to none where my contempt for 60s music is concerned.

since last posting to this thread, I have seen a woman who I once considered to be extremely beautiful
until this last weekend I had not seen her for almost 8 years, since then she has gotten ones on her legs, arms, back and chest
she remains as pretty as in my memory, I think this is due not only to her NOT becoming fat(as many of us do in the 30s&40s)
but to these tats which really tell the story of her, so yeah, tats on girl can be gr8 :thumb:

have I made this thread before? I did a search through this forum and the off-topic one and came up empty, so I'm guessing not

This f***ing "trend" of girls disgracing their bodies with ink is disgraceful and beyond reproach. THAT SHIT IS NOT ATTRACTIVE OR SEXY, I'm afraid

in fact, it's f***ing gross and completely unattractive and has become popular for no other reason than vain showmanship and the fact that everyone else is doing it.

Someone should tell girls that this shit is PERMANENT and if they think they're insecure now, imagine how insecure they'll be when they're 40 and their skin starts to sag, and so will their tattoos

seriously, the stupidity of this trend baffles me to no end. Hot women tattooing f***ing words and birds and flowers and shit on their BOOBS, or stupid murals and shit down the sides of their bodies. Like I want to look at a bouqet of flowers or a swarm of butterflies on your breasts while you're on top of me, or a f***ing proverb from the bible on the small of your back when we're...bleh

and this whole argument that "it's addicting" and "I can't stop getting tattoos" is f***ing retarded, too. Don't get me started on THAT one

so from now on, every time I see some broad with some goofy, retarded body ink ruining their otherwise beautiful, pure, pillowy-soft figure, I'm going to come to this thread and rant and report on it, in detail.

I can't decide if I really like you or if I think you're insufferable ass.

The beach this weekend was surprisingly -- and thankfully -- void of revolting female body desecration passing itself off as art. Saw one girl with a Hello Kitty emblem tattooed on her shoulder but that was mild compared to what I know is lurking out there

That picture of the Suicide Girl is a disgrace. So gorgeous...such beautiful figure...ruined forever by her seriously f***ing STUPID choice of tattoos. Her EAP tattoo actually complements her leopard print as far as overbearing lameness goes. Her sex appeal would be through the roof, but instead it's non-existent with that shit all ove rher skin. I can't believe some people out there actually think/find that shit appealing. f***ing crackheads, all of them

@Skylarker: I'm an insufferable ass, and I'm okay with that

Skylarker, I'm with you on the idea of No tatoos on the "sacred ground" but anywhere else ..................... fair game !

Thesmithsmorrissey, Thanks for the report ! Somewhere some girl will change your mind . Well may be just bend it a little . Keep looking .

Back
Top Bottom