Girl Selling Virginity To End Auction In The Next Few Days

Cassius

Natalie Dylan going once, going twice, going three times and - sold! Natalie Dylan, auctioning her virginity at the age of 22 through Dennis Hof’s World Famous Moonlite BunnyRanch, is about to end her controversial auction. Dennis spoke exclusively to TheFABlife and let us know that the auction, “will be done in the next few days. We are almost done.”

“I feel good; it’s been over a year,” Natalie exclusively tells TheFABlife of her auction coming to a close. Life for Natalie has been quite a rollercoaster since she and Dennis kicked off the bidding on Howard Stern in September of 2008. After the announcement, a media circus followed, she joked that Barack Obama would be her ideal winner, and bidding for Natalie’s virginity reached up to $3.8 million, followed by offers for book and movie deals. After the highest bidder, an Australian businessman, reconciled with his estranged wife and pulled out of the auction, it now looks as though the deal is about to be done for $1 million.

A single, American man is now the likely winner of Natalie’s virginity, and from what Natalie can tell he’s pretty new to the pay-for-sex business. He wants to sleep with a virgin because it’s “something he’s never done,” Natalie tells TheFABlife. “Paying for sex is a very new concept to him.” Natalie and her likely suitor have spoken on the phone for the last few weeks and Natalie feels comfortable doing the deed with him. After he makes a $250,000 deposit, the remaining $750,000 will be paid up front before he and Natalie have sex at the Bunny Ranch in Reno, Nevada.

As for selling off her purity, Natalie has no regrets, and in fact says, “I wish I did this two years ago. I’m very pleased with the way everything is going.” Indeed, in addition to the $1 million in cash, Natalie has secured a book deal with the David Black Literary Agency and currently has famed screenwriter Matt Ember of Failure to Launch and Friends writer Alicia Sky Varinaitis penning her story for the big screen. Natalie didn’t even bid, but it seems she is coming out the winner in this auction.

http://scandalist.thefablife.com/20...irginity-to-end-auction-in-the-next-few-days/

If I had a million dollars... I'd buy a virgin from the net... but not a real virgin, that's cruel

Good on her !
At least her loss of virginity will be a lot more memorable than most.

Back
Top Bottom