Girl Scout Cookies

joey

http://www.girlscouts.org/program/gs_cookies/

Who loves 'em?
gscookies.JPG

That left row is the first thing you see when you get to heaven.

I have a box of Thin Mints in my fridge. Next time I see girls selling them I'm getting the peanut butter ones.

They have a new awesome cookie this year, the Dulce de Leche: sweet, indulgent and rich with milk caramel chips and stripes. :yum:

My daughter was the top seller in her troupe this year :guitar: with 200 boxes! (special thanks to her Mom & Dad's co-workers :p)

My living room is full of these as I'm now trying to distribute them to the buyers. They sit there and mock me :mock: knowing full well that I am trying to give up cookies for Lent. Bad timing. :rolleyes:

My husband crumbled up a Samoa onto my ice cream last night. He heard it made a good topping...and he was sooo right. Who am I to turn away this delicacy. :o

I'm a huge fan of the Thin Mints. Since they don't have them at the grocery stores I usually get the Keebler Grasshopper cookies, which they're definitely alike.

I'm gonna be the spoiler here and remind everyone how bad they are for you. High in saturated fat, low nutritional value. :rolleyes:

Enjoy. :D

Girl scouts annoy me, so I don't want their stupid cookies.

Thin Mints are the best!

Back
Top Bottom