Gimme More Remix

Hi Britnie :D
My favourite song is Sometimes, any chance of hearing it live?

ahhh, damn you judge, now i have that song stuck in my head!!! :mad::p

what's more troubling however, is the fact that I know all the words, while I'm hearing it, in my head. :(

ahhh, damn you judge, now i have that song stuck in my head!!! :mad::p

what's more troubling however, is the fact that I know all the words, while I'm hearing it, in my head. :(

HAHAHA. I don't. When the song was popular my English was terrible, I only have "sometimes I..." and "be with you day and noght" in my head.

you know "what's my age again?"? it was only a few days ago I realized what's the first line: I took her out, it was a funny night, I walk alone to get the feeling... I used to sing something but I had no idea of the meaning

oh hi guys! You are the nicest Judge I ever talked to. Hi Nugz. that is a funny name. Wow! that's awesome that you know that whole song. You live in New Jersey? That's too abd your so far away or we could kick it.

Judge, I never recorded that song live yet. Here is the original. Don't tell my manager I did this! ;)

sometimes

I've been working on some new songs and working out at Bally's almost every day. I'm getting ready to tour for my next record so maybe you will hear that song live after all Judge.

You guys are awesome! Thanks.

1030_britney_spears_halloween_03.jpg

Here's me on Halloween if you want a picture. :p

I'll concider this a mothers day gift;)

Thank you Bri............

Now where oh where can Anna be!?

;)
Have a wonderful day Britney......

marisela:):guitar:

Wow Its been forever since we spoke..
I'll hit you up on myspace..

Hug your momma for Mommas day.

Britney Spears involved in car accident
Pop singer Britney Spears was reportedly involved in a car accident in Beverly Hills yesterday.

According to People magazine, the 26-year-old star "rear-ended" a Ford Explorer car while driving her Mercedes-Benz SL65.

A witness told the magazine: "I think she was just distracted. She just tapped the other car in front of her."

According the report, Spears' bodyguard, who was a passenger in her car, got out and spoke to the driver of the other car, later exchanging details with her away from the press

HAHAHA. I don't. When the song was popular my English was terrible, I only have "sometimes I..." and "be with you day and noght" in my head.

you know "what's my age again?"? it was only a few days ago I realized what's the first line: I took her out, it was a funny night, I walk alone to get the feeling... I used to sing something but I had no idea of the meaning

i think its "friday night" not funny night. :)

lets see, the words to Sometimes off the top of my head...

"sometimes I run, sometimes I hide
sometimes I'm scared of you.
but all i really want is to hold you tight
treat you right
be with you day and night..."

ok thats all i remember. how awful. sounds like it came from some horrible cliche lyric generator.

*goes to kill self*

treat you right

ok thats all i remember. how awful. sounds like it came from some horrible cliche lyric generator.

*goes to kill self*

Thank you for correcting me. The lyrics you quoted amuse me.

treat you right

*goes to kill self*

Nugz! :eek: It's hard to write songs! You have to make it simple to have a hit. I know your just playing. :p If you ever need to talk to someone about self destrction I know about that tho. Got your back girl!

Nugz! :eek: It's hard to write songs! You have to make it simple to have a hit. I know your just playing. :p If you ever need to talk to someone about self destrction I know about that tho. Got your back girl!

Brit Brit, have we met before by any chance? maybe we were both drunk at a club one night and I don't remember or somethin?

Tags
britney remix
Back
Top Bottom