GetMeIn (Ticketmaster)

Re: Getmein.com

i don't see why not. it's run by ticketmaster isn't it?

total rip off though.

yeah it has a disclaimer from ticketmaster and you're absolutely right it's a rip off, but ... it's mozz, you know?

edit
general admission (at the apollo) is standing, right?

Last edited:

Hi, I bought tickets for the roundhouse gigs in January (from getmein), for typically the two nights that were cancelled! I can't fault getmein though they gave me an almost full refund off what I paid! They're a bit pricey but worth it your spending that kind of money and anything does go wrong. Hope this helped. :)

www.getmein.com

this site seems to have some reasonably priced morrissey tickets, has anybody used this site in the past, and know if it's reliable etc?

i was wondering how reliable the info on the audience sections on GetMeIn is. in other words, if i commit myself to buying a ticket that says 'general admission' (aka standing), is it possible that in some horror scenario i will get tickets for one of the backrows seats? i ask this because i want to take someone to see mozz as a b'day present...and i only want the best for that person, nothing less ... please help me.

Yeah, it's run by TicketMaster. It's our version of Stubhub or whatever the US equivalent is. :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom