Get Moz In The Charts - MAILING LIST

Hi there,

Hopefully we will be able to sign in soon. When we can I think we should create a new thread to let everyone know. I agree we don't want to loose those 2000 people.

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the inconvenience and stuff, but I am delighted to tell you that you can now sign up to the mailing list :D

I sent a test email to the first 5 people that signed up, hopefully they got it, I told them to post a message in the guestbook to say they have received the email, so [fingers crossed] it all works!

Someone [sorry I've forgotten who it was :o]in the main Download Pigsty thread made a HTML thing that you can put on your MySpace pages etc, I think it would be a good idea to get that circulated, if more people see the same thing then the whole experiment looks a bit more professional :)

I've said it before and I'll say it again, it is now time to well truly SPREAD THE WORD!!! :D

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the inconvenience and stuff, but I am delighted to tell you that you can now sign up to the mailing list :D

I sent a test email to the first 5 people that signed up, hopefully they got it, I told them to post a message in the guestbook to say they have received the email, so [fingers crossed] it all works!

Someone [sorry I've forgotten who it was :o]in the main Download Pigsty thread made a HTML thing that you can put on your MySpace pages etc, I think it would be a good idea to get that circulated, if more people see the same thing then the whole experiment looks a bit more professional :)

I've said it before and I'll say it again, it is now time to well truly SPREAD THE WORD!!! :D

Great news

Maybe you should post this news in a comment on the main board

Also can someone please make this thread a sticky?

Just thought I'd bump this up the list :)

I think this thread should be stickified, but we should keep all news/info/updates to the main Pigsty thread to avoid confusion :)

(of course once you've signed up to the mailing list you won't need to worry about missing anything because you'll get all the info in the newsletter :))

I made the HTML, its nothing too shabby but I think it'll get people's attention!

by the way,

I don't know if this has been mentioned but you should mention on the website that with the mailing list you may have to check your Junk-email folder if you are using a hotmail adress - I had to do this

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom