Morrissey Central "Gerry Marsden (1942 - 2021)" (January 4, 2021)

1986 Smiths walk out music as heard on the last couple of seconds of Rank.

Can also be heard on the 1988 Wolverhampton footage.

Last edited:
2009 I can last recall the Nina Simone version used as the walk-on music. Refusal Tour (not Swords)

Played prior to gigs by a Morrissey-championed band also - 2006/2007:

Regards,
FWD.

This site has nothing to do with music anymore. It might as well be called Deathroll.com.

Not being Scousist but didn’t he look aged when young? RIP Perry

As a young man, he was in Gerry and the Pacemakers.
As a old man, Gerry had a Pacemaker installed.
Life has a funny way of connectin' the loose ends.

his first group was gerry marsden and the mars bars,had to change it once the chocolate people found out,yes it is a true story.

And another lovely person takes her leave. Moz was a fan of horror films and sci-fi growing up so he would have been very familiar with the Hammer House Of Horror films and stars like Barbara Shelley. R.I.P.

dracula-prince-of-darkness_u-L-PW5SH50.jpg

https://news.sky.com/story/barbara-...ng-lady-dies-after-contracting-covid-12179284
I think I understand this site’s obsession with dead people now. Dead people are boring. ...and so is Morrissey’s music and constant whining. Nary a mention of those born, with full, fruitful lives ahead of them. EVERYONE dies but not everyone is born (see Catholicism). ...and many - like Morrissey and the sycophantic, minion slugs around here - never grow up.

I think I understand this site’s obsession with dead people now. Dead people are boring. ...and so is Morrissey’s music and constant whining. Nary a mention of those born, with full, fruitful lives ahead of them. EVERYONE dies but not everyone is born (see Catholicism). ...and many - like Morrissey and the sycophantic, minion slugs around here - never grow up.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom