Germany Concert Dates

So, what are you all up to right now? Because of this horrible weather I don`t know if I really want be there at the Palladium as early as 4pm?

So, what are you all up to right now? Because of this horrible weather I don`t know if I really want be there at the Palladium as early as 4pm?

i will drive in 15 minutes..=)

do any of you know when moz is scheduled to hit the stage in berlin ?

or at least at what time he did in offenbach?

cheers - see you there!

columbiahall opens at 7
dolls and the kicks start about 8
so moz will take the stage at around (on point) 9 o clock..
which is his usual stage time I think.

as for my post*
about a pre gig meet up..sicnce the weather is shitty
i think the chips booth is not in question anymore
http://www.wetter.com/deutschland/berlin/DE0001020.html
any berliners suggesting a pub???

quote:*for a pre gig pub/bar: well..., mehringdamm which is near is kinda the gay mile or at least has lots of gay pubs((and clubs like the legendary schwuz-lovely people there)..so hard to choose
dont know if the straight people feel "comfortable in there...but there arte stright ones too
also lots of pubs atyorkstrasse, gneisenaustrasse
soo berlin citizens suggest something
otherwise for meet up: for things very near to columbiahalle :there is a chips booth directly behind the tube exit (platz der luftbruecke ) located in the middle of the crossroad.you will see it.
so??

see you nin berlin

Last edited:
do any of you know when moz is scheduled to hit the stage in berlin ?

or at least at what time he did in offenbach?

cheers - see you there!

concert should begin exactly 60 minutes after the time that is printed on your ticket. Support Act "Doll and The Kicks" usually begins on time and plays 30 Minutes, after that a movie starts for about 30 minutes and then the show begins. The tickets for Cologne tonight said 8 p.m., Morrissey was on stage exactly at 9. In Luxemburg, the ticket said 8.30 p.m., Morrissey was on stage exactly at 9.30.

so at what time do Berliners usually start queueing up to see Morrissey?

please someone answer :)

Last edited:
as for my post*
about a pre gig meet up..sicnce the weather is shitty
i think the chips booth is not in question anymore
http://www.wetter.com/deutschland/berlin/DE0001020.html
any berliners suggesting a pub???

Well, finally my first post here...

I'm also interesting in meeting up before the gig if I can make on time.

I'm not really en expert as far as this area is concerned. Blarneys Irish Pub which I know won't open till 7 pm. Most other pure pubs/bars will generally open in the evening.

However I know a decent Mexican bar/restaurant next to Passionskirche (left hand side if you're in front of Passionskirche), Marheinickeplatz. http://www.locus-berlin.de/6702.html

There are certainly more alternative around.

Also found this:

http://www.tomasa.de/kreuzberg/anfahrt.html

and this

http://www.dramabar.de/german/anfahrt.html

relative close to the venue. No experience however despite the fact that I have been to other Tomasa restaurant in Berlin. It's usually pretty good but standard.

Last edited:
so, i went to the gig in cologne (my first morrissey gig) and it was amazing!
BUT a lot of ppl didn't move or look interested AT ALL. I was the only one singing and dancing in my section and they gave me these weird looks. that really pissed me off!! :lbf:

is it normal? i mean, ive never seen so many ppl standing like trees. :squiffy:

Last edited:
so, i went to the gig in cologne (my first morrissey gig) and it was amazing!
BUT a lot of ppl didn't move or look interested AT ALL. I was the only one singing and dancing in my section and then i got these weird looks. that really pissed me off!! :lbf:

is it normal? i mean, ive never seen so many ppl standing like trees. :squiffy:

Don't worry, you're perfectly normal:). Just make it to the first few rows next time to avoid lazy people. I had much fun there singing and dancing yesterday in Berlin. And I can tell you I wasn't the only.

so at what time do Berliners usually start queueing up to see Morrissey?

please someone answer :)

I just see you're from Australia. Have you been the one who asked Moz when he comes to Australia? If so I was standing quite near you.

And is the woman here on solo who made it onstage? I was standing behind you and helped you onstage. If you're here: how was it like???

@Suedeheadgirl (Ramona): Write something! ;) I can't find your nick in the member list. So you have to login and write something. And thanks to you and your husband for making me a funny waiting time. I hope I'll see you again.

Edit: @marred: Forget my question. I've seen your other thread. Well done! When the mic passed by I tried to hide behind the woman in front of me because I'm such a coward. :-(

Last edited:
I just see you're from Australia. Have you been the one who asked Moz when he comes to Australia? If so I was standing quite near you.

And is the woman here on solo who made it onstage? I was standing behind you and helped you onstage. If you're here: how was it like???

@Suedeheadgirl (Ramona): Write something! ;) I can't find your nick in the member list. So you have to login and write something. And thanks to you and your husband for making me a funny waiting time. I hope I'll see you again.

Edit: @marred: Forget my question. I've seen your other thread. Well done! When the mic passed by I tried to hide behind the woman in front of me because I'm such a coward. :-(

That's understandable as he can be quite intimidating to some people when you're up close but fortunately not to me. the day after you think of all these witty things to say like "If you're not busy we're good for Janruary. I'll have to check with the other OZ fans but I'm sure they are ready." :D It was one of those surreal moments where you seem to be watching yourself do it.

Ich hoffe jemand eine aufnahme machen! Es tut mir leide aber Ich spreche nuer bischen deutche :)

Bitte richtig mich wenn Ich es falsch gesagt.

Last edited:
It was one of those surreal moments where you seem to be watching yourself do it.

Yes, I know these moments! And I know the question I had asked would be quite stupid and Moz would give a nasty comment and I'd be ashamed for the rest of my life. No, better not to ask something...

Re: Germany Concert Dates – Bremen 2 available for tonight

Taking the liberty of announcing this here (as well as the other market place forum) just in case anyone feels like being spontaneous. Have 2 tickets for tonight ... face value. Can meet outside the venue ca. 19:15.
Tel. 0176 23711207

Tags
germany
Back
Top Bottom