Finally the german tour dates are announced:

http://www.mlk.com/artist.html?Id=518

Di. 12.12.2006 Frankfurt / Jahrhunderthalle

Mi. 13.12.2006 München / Zenith

Fr. 15.12.2006 Düsseldorf / Philipshalle

So. 17.12.2006 Berlin / Arena Treptow

Mo. 18.12.2006 Hamburg / Color Line Arena

See you there!

I would love to see Morrissey in Germany. Two of my great loves combined. I'd especially like to go back to Duesseldorf. But I'm seeing Echo & the Bunnymen in Liverpool that evening! :)

US dates......... US dates............ US dates........

Yes, please. Please..... We're trying so hard to be patient. I'm at the point of begging.......

It would be nice if he or his people would simply say "no US dates for this tour" and be done with it. At least then, the suspense would be over.

Not to sound stupid or anything, but this means there'll be other European dates, right? When do they announce these things? And how long beforehand are you supposed to get tickets?

When I was checking the main page today my f***ing heart literally stopped beating for like three seconds. I'm going to quit smoking right now and maybe even food... I want to see every show!
Vielen Dank Motzväterchen! ENDLICH! Und wage es ja nicht zu canceln!

P.S.: There will be US dates, don't panic.

can't fu*kin' believe this, i'm going to berlin for new year's and will be there only on dec 27th

i'm off to hang myself.

I've been pursuaded to go to Berlin gig on the basis of the last song I heard of this tour was HSIN? and, frankly, that's not acceptable.

I'll join the heart attack club :)
At least we didn't scare him off at the festivals :D Munich I'm coming!!!

Yay!!!

Finally, now I got even more reasons to visit Germany (guess what the first is...). Now I just need a car (and driving's license).

Wow, I'm happy!

Back
Top Bottom