George Galloway On Question Time Last Night

Jukebox Jury

Retired
Wiped the floor with the panel and received a lot of support from the audience. Great viewing, especially at the beginning, when being introduced, he winked at the camera;)

Hugh would have appreciated George's delight in stating that the current speaker of The House Of Commons, was the first Catholic to hold the post since Oliver Cromwell!

Jukebox Jury

Nice to see things progressing quickly on the mainland ;)
Any leotards or bizarre S and M cat impersonations from Gorgeous George?

Wiped the floor with the panel and received a lot of support from the audience. Great viewing, especially at the beginning, when being introduced, he winked at the camera;)

Hugh would have appreciated George's delight in stating that the current speaker of The House Of Commons, was the first Catholic to hold the post since Oliver Cromwell!

Jukebox Jury

Gutted that he was my MP, and pleased he has decided to stand against Jim Fitzpatrick in Caning Town as he will lose.

A very cleaver man, but a useless MP, barely in the Commons and poor casework record. He used Bethnal Green and Bow to further his career, rather than helping people in the poorest area in London and one of the poorest of Britain.

He should concentrate on is radio show etc and leave being an MP to people who want to make a real difference to the area they represent and have a real say in the debates in how the country is run.

One of the best episodes for quite some time. I usually download it each week and skip through much of it but this one was well worth watching. I continue to be impressed by the SNP who are considerably more progressive than anything seen down here. The sparring between Galloway and the Tory was rather amusing as well :D

Back
Top Bottom