Geoff Travis on the Morrissey of today

(Originally posted in the Strange/unexpected Moz references? thread)

Rough around the edges: Former Smiths record label manager talks about his latest batch of Irish acts

"The first question you must of course ask Geoff Travis is what he thinks of Morrissey’s ongoing descent into far-right notoriety. Back in 1980s Travis discovered The Smiths and, with his record label Rough Trade, helped propel Moz toward gladioli-flourishing immortality. How long ago that must seem — how bittersweet the memories.

“Not bitter, no,” says Travis. “It was one of those periods that went by in a flash. Morrissey wasn’t the person he now seems to be. He was an interesting character to be around. As a band, The Smiths were an unstoppable force. A lot of years have gone by. I don’t think I’d recognise the Morrissey of today. It’s sad what he’s become, in terms of his views.”"

https://www.irishexaminer.com/break...ut-his-latest-batch-of-irish-acts-963182.html

full

A brief Morrissey segue in to the article's title.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
It isn't more than that. Individual Jewish people still do very well in the entertainment industry, but everything is owned by huge conglomerates that are not Jewish dominated. The 'propaganda' you're on about is just the standard liberal views of a liberal industry.
Lies!

They own everything including the clothes we wear.

The final solution!

I'm sure I do provoke people who believe in outlandish conspiracy theories.

"Kosher doesn't taste any better; kosher isn't healthier; kosher doesn't have less salmonella. You can eat a Holly Farm chicken which sells for 39 cents a pound on sale, and next taste a Kosher chicken selling for $1.69 a pound, and not tell the difference. There's a lot of money to be made! Religion is not based on logic!" - The Washington Post (November 2, 1987)

A Jewish record label owner is not shocking. People still want to pretend Jews don't run mainstream entertainment/propaganda
Congratulations, ISOS!

You’ve won today’s brain-washed, spoon-fed, ignorant-sack-of-shit award!

^What the f*** is up with these reject-clowns?

Congratulations, ISOS!

You’ve won today’s brain-washed, spoon-fed, ignorant-sack-of-shit award!

^What the f*** is up with these reject-clowns?
Oh look a master at debating who turn to violence and hate as soon as he cannot match the intelligence of those around him.

But incels are always the problem according to the logic of you lefties like there are none among you lefties.

Every food item americans pay for a part of it goes to wealthy jews but you'd have known that if you weren't a lying cheating jew wanting to hide that fact from the public.
I’m a Jew. Am I lying and cheating? ...or is that just some of us? Please let me know, so I can respond accordingly.

Who gives a shit what this guy thinks? Geoff can f*** off.
...anyone who cares to know anything about how the Smiths got their start in the studio and on the stage?

Is EVERYONE here just off their noggin now?

Never mind. Your posts speak for themselves. Bitter, weak, broke and angry as f***. That’s Camp Morrissey, in the 2019 season.

These are the ones behind the jewish world order deciding everything that happens on this planet.

https://www.adl.org/

^These are the ones behind the ignorant, spoon-fed, divisive, shit-stain commentary that lap up the conspiracy, from their twin-beds at mom’s tenement, rather than making an effort to walk outside and see what’s really happening in the world.

Loud-mouth, frightened, weak-ass pussies. ;)

I’m a Jew. Am I lying and cheating? ...or is that just some of us? Please let me know, so I can respond accordingly.
No but you scream a lot which is quite silent with keyboard buttons.

To be honest you all win from what other jews are doing. No one talks about jews lying and cheating cause they don't have to do that now they are so powerful.

Oh look a master at debating who turn to violence and hate as soon as he cannot match the intelligence of those around him.

But incels are always the problem according to the logic of you lefties like there are none among you lefties.
Where’s the hate? Where’s the violence? You saw those ghosts in my post? They’re not there, you delusional f***-tard.

I have no hate or violence for you. Only empathy and the hopes that you grow-up before you breed.

...and where the f*** did I mention “Incels”, freak? You have some serious damage to deal with, son.

You can do it!!! Get on it! ;)

^These are the ones behind the ignorant, spoon-fed, divisive, shit-stain commentary that lap up the conspiracy, from their twin-beds at mom’s tenement, rather than making an effort to walk outside and see what’s really happening in the world.

Loud-mouth, frightened, weak-ass pussies. ;)
The loudest sigh ever screamed!

Triggered to last you a lifetime. You are hated by the entire world and soon the muslims will join force with the far right.

You will scream HULP with a kosher union U.

HULP ME HULP ME MOMMY.

No but you scream a lot which is quite silent with keyboard buttons.

To be honest you all win from what other jews are doing. No one talks about jews lying and cheating cause they don't have to do that now they are so powerful.
When did I ever scream? ...and at whom? Please expand on the horridness of my existence for being Jewish. Clearly, you’re a better judge of my character than the folks I deal with on a daily basis.

Kindly take pity from your gentile perch and advise me of my evil’s toward humankind.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom