General question about Morrissey touring

gracie

Hi everyone!

I've been a long-time lurker on this site but I thought I'd join because I need some advice about the tour dates.
I've been a pretty big Moz fan for a while now after being introduced by my Father who was a giant fan back in the Smiths era.

I want to see him live so bad.

We were going to buy tickets for London on the 29th but work commitments meant he couldn't take me - my Dad said more dates will probably be added but with Moz's health ect I'm worried he probably won't add more or tour again.

I read somewhere he's writing a novel and will only tour one more time after his novel but I don't know whether this is just a rumour :(

Thanks in advance,
Gracie :)

Re: General question about Morrissey touring:-

Hi everyone!

I've been a long-time lurker on this site but I thought I'd join because I need some advice about the tour dates.
I've been a pretty big Moz fan for a while now after being introduced by my Father who was a giant fan back in the Smiths era.

I want to see him live so bad.

We were going to buy tickets for London on the 29th but work commitments meant he couldn't take me - my Dad said more dates will probably be added but with Moz's health ect I'm worried he probably won't add more or tour again.

I read somewhere he's writing a novel and will only tour one more time after his novel but I don't know whether this is just a rumour :(

Thanks in advance,
Gracie :)

When did he say he was touring once more after the novel?

Wait, he didn't.

Obviously, the guy will drop dead at some point, but I've been following Morrissey since the early solo years, and there has always been rumours and fears about retirement - often coming from Morrissey himself. And yet history shows year after year - more shows come.

The chances of the London date being Morrissey's last ever, is extremely low. The chance of him additing some more UK dates is extremely high.

Back
Top Bottom