Gene

A

Anonymous

Is it time we saw a Gene reunion #genereunited
spread the # if you agree.

Is it time we saw a Gene reunion #genereunited
spread the # if you agree.

No we DONT AGREE, they suck.:straightface:

why do all these sucko bands like gene, james, billy bragg, waterboys and New Order have to come here for Moz to carry them? WTF?:censored:

o_O

NO Gene Reunion nobody gives a good pink flamingo about those miserable cucks.:rage:

Vegan Cro,

I often wonder why you come here.

Gene was great. If you listen to them they sound nothing like The Smiths. The songwriting is completely different.

But back to your inane comments....

I don't think Gene sucked. They weren't great, but they didn't suck.

The first album and its b-sides/outtakes are really good. The second record is also really solid but wears its intentions a little too on the sleeve.

Revelations is great. Libertine is for fags. Way too heavy handed, in my opinion.

Vegan Cro,

I often wonder why you come here.

Gene was great. If you listen to them they sound nothing like The Smiths. The songwriting is completely different.

But back to your inane comments....

I come here so I dont have to listen to or about sucky groups like Gene.o_O
this is a Moz forum and all these penny ante cucky groups come try to troll
some traction here. NONE have forums of their own.
Why dont they get together with the odious Le Pew aka :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: and start
a wanker 'super group' :lbf:
a Twat Cuck Supergroup and do a mini 20 seater tiny gig tour.:lbf:

f*** off vegan cro, you simpleton prick.

Gene were great, but Rossiter's "retirement" gig in Hammersmith next year, where he's using Gene songs and musicians who are not Gene, has gone down badly with the original band. Any chance of a full reunion is unlikely.

Also, before I forget, f*** off vegan cro.

f*** off vegan cro, you simpleton prick.

Gene were great, but Rossiter's "retirement" gig in Hammersmith next year, where he's using Gene songs and musicians who are not Gene, has gone down badly with the original band. Any chance of a full reunion is unlikely.

Also, before I forget, f*** off vegan cro.

Poor original band members.:sob:
One Gene band member is bad enough, but at least he got some musicians to back him
up who could play behind his whingeing about peeps being mean in Watford. :lbf:
What a sucky group:sleeping:

:poutingcat:is that premier wanker, Rossiter, going to sell autographed Moz albums at 300 a pop too at that dumb reunion show?:rage:

like those fat white family cuckheads?:grimacing:

you have to have cuck inside your brain to call your sucky group 'fat white family'.doh:

I come here so I dont have to listen to or about sucky groups like Gene.o_O
this is a Moz forum and all these penny ante cucky groups come try to troll
some traction here. NONE have forums of their own.
Why dont they get together with the odious Le Pew aka :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: and start
a wanker 'super group' :lbf:
a Twat Cuck Supergroup and do a mini 20 seater tiny gig tour.:lbf:
If you come here to only hear about Morrissey stay out of the "Other Music" sub-forum.

Gene have some attributes in common with The Smiths (nothing Morrissey did solo) but they are a completely different band that appeals to some of the same fans.

Vegan Ghost

If you are not being paid to be this character you have some serious problems.

No one should be as active as you are on a forum.

I wish you the best.

Back
Top Bottom