Gene Deluxe editions

A

Anonymous

Gene Deluxe Editions Requested, Please help to the Cause. Thank you!

Yes!!! I have all the albums and don't really want to get bent over as they cost wayyy too much; I live in America, so I get doubly screwed! If anyone has it I would post all the new Suede reissues and I have ALL the unreleased tracks..i.e - Going Blonde, Art, Birds, :straightface::straightface::straightface::straightface::straightface:

$85 bucks shipped to the US via Amazon UK is pretty cheap and worth the money. That's about 15 bucks a cd plus ten bucks shipping.

Last edited:
I live In Buenos Aires, and it´s Impossible to get Amazon reissues.

Get off your high horse! You sound like a pretentious asshole when you say "oh, they are available for purchase".. Mind your own business and if you have nothing constructive to say just shut the hell up!

Get off your high horse! You sound like a pretentious asshole when you say "oh, they are available for purchase".. Mind your own business and if you have nothing constructive to say just shut the hell up!

Climbing carefully onto my own high horse:

It's all very well you saying "mind your own business" but if you were minding yours you wouldn't be coming on to a public forum attempting to download the fruit of other people's labours for free. That's theft in my book. As it happens, particularly post-Polydor, Gene were ripped off more than once by the music industry. If you are a fan as you appear to be, why not buy the reissues (which are fantastically presented with all manor of bonus material*) and ensure that at least some of the royalties end up with those who deserve them.

f***ing leech!

* Rhino/The Smiths/Morrissey take note here...

The cd box sets are beautiful and MUST HAVES. If you are a GENE fan . I bought them through amazon UK along with the new Suede and Martin live CDs for about 110 bucks . Shipped to California .

Who made you the music police? Who are you to randomly give shit to people? Your f***ing lame and should mind your own business; don't be that guy.. every forum has at least 1, this is your chance to reform your half-wit ways, today is the first day of your life bro!! And for your information because your so interested in other peoples affairs, (probably because you live in your mom's basement) I download crazy amounts of music from torrents.

The thing is that I buy everything on vinyl, have done since 1996. And sometimes the newer records I buy have a download card and I'll do that but I wan't a digital copy for my iPod and I'm not ripping from vinyl and not buying it twice from iTunes. Also I don't spend $12-$30 for a album until I've listened to it first. I must have at least 1,000 records at this point and a insane CD single collection for all my Morrissey, Suede and yes!! even the 25 GENE CD singles that I bought at Virgin Mega Store in 2000. So I think I've earned the right to Download what ever the f*** I want and not come on the Morrissey site and bully other fans like you. Now please exit the forum? I think Katy Perry is looking for new fans. :thumb:

Rhino/The Smiths/Morrissey take note here... (give me a break,)

Who made you the music police? Who are you to randomly give shit to people? Your f***ing lame and should mind your own business; don't be that guy.. every forum has at least 1, this is your chance to reform your half-wit ways, today is the first day of your life bro!! And for your information because your so interested in other peoples affairs, (probably because you live in your mom's basement) I download crazy amounts of music from torrents.

The thing is that I buy everything on vinyl, have done since 1996. And sometimes the newer records I buy have a download card and I'll do that but I wan't a digital copy for my iPod and I'm not ripping from vinyl and not buying it twice from iTunes. Also I don't spend $12-$30 for a album until I've listened to it first. I must have at least 1,000 records at this point and a insane CD single collection for all my Morrissey, Suede and yes!! even the 25 GENE CD singles that I bought at Virgin Mega Store in 2000. So I think I've earned the right to Download what ever the f*** I want and not come on the Morrissey site and bully other fans like you. Now please exit the forum? I think Katy Perry is looking for new fans. :thumb:

Rhino/The Smiths/Morrissey take note here... (give me a break,)

I don't think any of the above comments are aimed at you rather than the original poster. I doubt any sane person would suggest torrenting a digital version of something you've already bought on vinyl is 'stealing'. You clearly support the artists and have a large collection so if you fill any gaps with torrenting where download cards or whatever aren't provided is perfectly reasonable.

However I think you're in the minority unfortunately and people posting these requests just want stuff for free to the artist's detriment.

Either way I don't understand why the original guy is posting requests on here, I doubt posting links of copyright commercially available material would do anything positive for the future of this site. The point is if you want this stuff go to torrent sites, don't pollute this website with it.

Incidentally if Morrissey did take note, the re-releases we're getting would be fair better than the shite so far dished up.

Back
Top Bottom