Gene - b sides .. Help

Would anyone be so kind to share Gene's awesome bsides? My hard drive over heated and killed it self. My ex wife got all the Cd's in the divorce and I'm not really wanting to buy them again. I would be willing to post some Suede or Mozz b sides in trade? Cheers, - Rob

thanks for these Skylarker...i had these from another time someone uploaded them here, but at a much lower bit rate.

Gene help!!

Does anyone have the albums and the glorious b sides in flac or at least 320kbs? The copy's I have must be 128kbs or lower. they sound bloody horrible! If someone could share I would greatly appreciate it; would be willing to post some Suede b sides or some rare Roses.
-Thanks in advance

Re: Gene help!!

Does anyone have the albums and the glorious b sides in flac or at least 320kbs? The copy's I have must be 128kbs or lower. they sound bloody horrible! If someone could share I would greatly appreciate it; would be willing to post some Suede b sides or some rare Roses.
-Thanks in advance

They were all reissued as deluxe remasterd 2CD hardback book editions on Edsel Records just under three weeks ago. All manor of bonus tracks, b-sides, BBC sessions, live recordings and Libertine demos. Well worth purchasing.......

Yea, I wan't to buy those but I live in rural Oregon so I bet they are going to be as if not more expensive as the Suede reissues. I've bought every album and single except for the last few that sucked. My ex wifes brother stole or tossed ALL my music when we were out of the country in Wales for two years, That little f***ing prick! You hear me Jason Cook?
I was having a Gene marathon the other day with iTunes and the copy's I have really, really suck, sounds like Martian is singing ouof a tin can. They are most likely 128kbs. I need at least 320kbs it not FLAC.
So if anyone can help me out I would appreciate it immensely!!
Would be willing to trade, I have everything Morrisey/Smiths and Suede have ever done in FLAC
-Cheers!

I am selling all gene cd's and cd singles very cheap. As I no longer have a need for them. Ok the real truth is I bought the remastered stuff... email me @ [email protected] if you would like any of the items, that I may have.. Suede stuff as well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom