wolve

the sad punk
wouldn't it be helpfull to add "Gender: M/V" to one's profile? something that appears under their picture or something...

I like the mystery - and do you think people would fill it in (correctly)?

I have to agree with my fellow Moderator on all her points - the pleasure (in the form of relief) I felt once I knew that I had been flirting with a girl all along when a certain person eventually provided photographic evidence was immense :D and well worth the build up!

it brings a lot of confusion though. but well, if you want to call that "building up the tension"...nevermind then...but don't nag if I thought you were m/f ! :)

wolve said:
but well, if you want to call that "building up the tension"...nevermind then...but don't nag if I thought you were m/f ! :)

Oh wolve, we have to allow mjp some pleasures!

I'm no "she", honey!

no, but here are my "mistakes":
I thought no one in particular was a boy, sinefil was a boy(is your name correct?), DAnn was a girl, math tinder was a boy (that's about it!)

wolve - maybe we keep this thread running and anyone who wants to unmask their gender does so here (although many have posted photos already).

Are you declaring first?

well, photos are still hard to decipher though :p

allright allright, it's true, i'm *checks again* a gehrl...

I suppose I could say it serves you all right for choosing daft names.
I too thought Math Tinder was a boy even after looking at her picture.
I honestly don't mean that in a cruel way (she is nice looking) and I'm sure she wouldn't be offended by it either as she must be aware she looks quite boyish.
She's what my grandmother would describe as a ''laddielass'' :) :eek:

sarahT said:
I suppose I could say it serves you all right for choosing daft names.
I too thought Math Tinder was a boy even after looking at her picture.
I honestly don't mean that in a cruel way (she is nice looking) and I'm sure she wouldn't be offended by it either as she must be aware she looks quite boyish.
She's what my grandmother would describe as a ''laddielass'' :) :eek:

woah, there! math is not a boy????????
well i never knew that.:o
oops

When was people's sex such a hot issue on these forums? OK, lets get past all that and get right to the internet sex :D

An even more helpful category for one's profile would be Species.

It would save many of us from potential embarrassment. Like that time poor dumb Proper cybered with that guy calling himself Mr. Ed.

A few years ago - when I frequented the chat on this site - I would go on with my name at the time which definately had a male ring to it. I would sign in and no one would even bother with polite hello's.
So I would sign out and then back in with a female name and all of a sudden all these private messages from the desperate boys would appear. It was quite entertaining whipping them into a sexual frenzy with all sorts of promises - and then vanishing from cyber space..... the poor boys!

The Goat

wolve said:
no, but here are my "mistakes":
I thought no one in particular was a boy, sinefil was a boy(is your name correct?), DAnn was a girl, math tinder was a boy (that's about it!)

and from the Math Tinder.... thread:
wolve said:
Math Thinder is female? Jesus!
Last week I discovered "No one in particular" is female is well (correct, isn't it?). My oh my :)

ummm, well, just wondering why wouldn't i have been a chica all along??
cuz i was all over the fantasy football thread? :p

I give all my support to the motion...

in the begining I also thought that No one was male, and because of that I thought that MJP was kinda gay...so a lot of confusion xD

I'm a male pig trapped in a female goat's body... so the answer to the question of sex is.. "No you f***ing beast!"

le sigh

Pervomartovtsi said:
I give all my support to the motion...

in the begining I also thought that No one was male, and because of that I thought that MJP was kinda gay...so a lot of confusion xD

:D I think it's interesting (no it isn't you all say) that people can have a gender specific writing style. Worm for example I have never checked but am more sure that he's a HE than I am certain of my own sexuality :D

I never read No One as male - even way before her kind and pretty postings in Members Pics.

Back
Top Bottom