Gender in profiles

For the record: I am a girl.

128831618793798832.jpg

I thought you're a handsome Italian guy.

128831618793798832.jpg

I thought you're a handsome Italian guy.

Don't cry Kewpie, that was a joke. I should never post on a boring sunday afternoon after I've been looking after my 94 yo grandma for hours...

I am a boy, I am (half) italian. I am not handsome though...

P.S.
Maja & Virus say 'hi'.

Don't cry Kewpie, that was a joke. I should never post on a boring sunday afternoon after I've been looking after my 94 yo grandma for hours...

I am a boy, I am (half) italian. I am not handsome though...

P.S.
Maja & Virus say 'hi'.

yay.jpg

Awww...give Maja and Virus hugs. :)

To me gender is the least important thing in the world and that feature would be totally unnecessary. As said before, you can always ask...in case that seems important to know, for whatever reason...maybe if you're straight or gay...it still seems to be important to many people, which I of course accept, but it's not to me.

But if we can get this option including the third gender, it would be a bit fun...then I could finally show my gender properly... :D
I hate that I have to choose a gender on many other websites...it almost discriminates me because I don't have a choice if i want people to know, and usually there are just two options.

Just for the record, I have an extra hole (female)...so what difference does it make? :rolleyes:

I like not knowing and being wrong.

I don't really care. Just can't see why it'd be disabled, a default feature.

There are a lot of members with names of people of the opposite sex. If they're out to decieve, let them go so far as to epxressly click the wrong box.

I wouldn't mind knowing. It would make my customery flirting so much easier. :crazy:

you are a very naughty married Hungarian lady.
lucky for you your husband not a Moz fan and doesn't hang out round here!

Wrong.
EP's hubby is a fan of Smiths and Morrissey and introduced her Morrissey's work, but he doesn't post here.

you are a very naughty married Hungarian lady.
lucky for you your husband not a Moz fan and doesn't hang out round here!

I never said I wasn't.:D

Wrong.
EP's hubby is a fan of Smiths and Morrissey and introduced her Morrissey's work, but he doesn't post here.

I wouldn't go as far as calling him a fan, but you are right Kewpie, he introduced me to Morrissey's work (he probably regrets it now).

I never said I wasn't.:D

I wouldn't go as far as calling him a fan, but you are right Kewpie, he introduced me to Morrissey's work (he probably regrets it now).

Well, I’m always happy to stand corrected.
Kewpie, it seems that your knowledge of EP Babe's husband’s musical taste is considerably greater than mine!

Back
Top Bottom