Gay or Straight?

Honestly people, how MANY times have we discussed this? Once, twice, thrice? We are NOT getting anywhere and we SHOULDN'T get anywhere with this...who CARES!?!?!?! Does it make a difference? None of us are going to come to a situation when it matters whether he is gay or straight, and since he leaves the matter open to interpretation, take that as a gift, and next time you're alone in your room, just pick the sexual orientation that would suit you best...and off you go.

This makes me sad and angry. We've all discussed it, wondered and looked into this matter before...it's old, and boring, and still just as intrusive as ever.

I give you the ultimate evidence, which you've probably already seen:
http://motorcycleaupairboy.com/interviews/1999/times.htm

Seminude photos of Steve McQueen above one's bed = gay.

Besides, I asked Perez. He said yes, definitely.
His sunglasses are horrible.

And he likes chocolate bars:D.
I like them too. :) Some days I eat only chocolate.

As I said in my first post ever* I believe that our dear Morrissey is bisexual, and I gave the link to some letters he wrote to a certain Robert Mackie, Scottish guy, in '80-'81. Unfortunately I didn't find the original ones, handwritten (if he really wrote them).
Nobody cared but
remember
I'm always the only judge here. :D

*Will Kewpie find it?

Cheers people :)

His sunglasses are horrible.

I like them too. :) Some days I eat only chocolate.

As I said in my first post ever* I believe that our dear Morrissey is bisexual, and I gave the link to some letters he wrote to a certain Robert Mackie, Scottish guy, in '80-'81. Unfortunately I didn't find the original ones, handwritten (if he really wrote them).
Nobody cared but
remember
I'm always the only judge here. :D

*Will Kewpie find it?

Cheers people :)

this comment? :p

Have look at this site:
http://www.thesmiths.it/mozletters.htm
esp December 4, 1981

"We're both bisexual"

But maybe he's joking, as he says a lot of false things

To even have such question shows how society its self has blatant disregard for the sole individual and has to constantly have categorize everybody. Morrissey is not such a person. He has internal androgyny, that can not be conformed to either sex, or orientation (that is what makes him appealing in the first place). Sure people have preferences, but to say that you or even Morrissey can solely confirm attraction to just one sex is just ludicrious (sp?) to me. Probably that's why Morrissey committed to celibacy,to rid himself of the confusion that such strigent categories bring.

To even have such question shows how society its self has blatant disregard for the sole individual and has to constantly have categorize everybody. Morrissey is not such a person. He has internal androgyny, that can not be conformed to either sex, or orientation (that is what makes him appealing in the first place). Sure people have preferences, but to say that you or even Morrissey can solely confirm attraction to just one sex is just ludicrious (sp?) to me. Probably that's why Morrissey committed to celibacy,to rid himself of the confusion that such strigent categories bring.

oh geez, blah blah blah. it was a frickin joke! southpaw just started the thread cuz of that picture. whether it was funny or not, he wasnt serious. and you only have 7 posts so you obviously havent been around here long enough to realize that someone like southpaw isnt going to pose that question in all seriousness.

everyone needs to lighten up!!

oh and p.s. morrissey is no longer celibate and he's definitely gay. its not wrong to want to label someones sexual preference, thats just normal. its not insulting. i dont care either way, but i think its pretty obvious that he likes dudes based on his lyrics and videos (november spawned a monster anyone??!!)

END RANT

oh geez, blah blah blah. it was a frickin joke! southpaw just started the thread cuz of that picture. whether it was funny or not, he wasnt serious. and you only have 7 posts so you obviously havent been around here long enough to realize that someone like southpaw isnt going to pose that question in all seriousness.

everyone needs to lighten up!!

oh and p.s. morrissey is no longer celibate and he's definitely gay. its not wrong to want to label someones sexual preference, thats just normal. its not insulting. i dont care either way, but i think its pretty obvious that he likes dudes based on his lyrics and videos (november spawned a monster anyone??!!)

END RANT

Agree. It was obvious from the HIG cover onwards.

on the playground is where i spent most of my days!

i could type out(sing) all the words, but i'll spare you. :)

No, I love it. He gets in one little fight and his mother moves him to live with his Aunt in Bel-Air:D

have you been moved to your Aunt in Bel-Air?

No, I love it. He gets in one little fight and his mother moves him to live with his Aunt in Bel-Air:D

have you been moved to your Aunt in Bel-Air?

no, but i have spent alot of time in West Philadelphia..not playing basketball though...just chillin out maxin relaxin all cool

Back
Top Bottom