• No

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • I'm unable to read between the lines of his lyrics

Votes: 7 14.3%

• Total voters

SparkleBoy

worships Johnny Thunders
Well....is he?

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0XxSAgvbY38&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0XxSAgvbY38&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Now, if you want to ask him what the nuclear bomb is that brings he and his significant other together, by all means write a letter to Irving Noass or whatever his name is. I can assure you it isn't a bomb dropped by the Enola Gay. End of story. Good Night.

Gay or not, who really gives a flying f*** ??( excuse the language....but it seems to be allowed on this site.....Twat too....just testing....)
The only G that matters is Genius......

There was no Bisexual in the poll! Which he most definitely is! For f***s sake in his old bedroom in LA he had one of the most beautiful and sexual blonde bombshells Diana Dors framed above his bed. I am sure he had fun looking at that for many hours

Christ. Another Henry Rollins thread? Already?

For f***s sake in his old bedroom in LA he had one of the most beautiful and sexual blonde bombshells Diana Dors framed above his bed. I am sure he had fun looking at that for many hours

Yes, because the indifference of gay males to female glamour icons is so widely noted.

Christ. Another Henry Rollins thread? Already?

Yes, because the indifference of gay males to female glamour icons is so widely noted.

Oh you really do know it all don't you.:rolleyes: Anyone who likes sex would most defintely choose someone they would like to have sex with above their bed rather than someone they just admire if they had the choice.

I have a massive Bona Drag poster as it looks like he's in the throws of an orgasm! hehe well to me anyway.

I am sure he would choose an old pic of james dean or terrance stamp if he were undoubtedly gay.

There was no Bisexual in the poll! Which he most definitely is! For f***s sake in his old bedroom in LA he had one of the most beautiful and sexual blonde bombshells Diana Dors framed above his bed. I am sure he had fun looking at that for many hours

Oh, man...an ancient topic elicits ancient responses...but godamnit, it's always fun to read 'em! Good point about Bi, but putting that on the poll (pun intended) would not have forced people to choose. I went with my gut. Funny, several of my fave singers have been gay...at least for part of their careers!

Lou
David
Steven
Jim

CrystalGeezer, the ONLY reason they started this is to get a rise out of you!

NOONE thinks Morrissey is gay, really.
It's all about teasing you. ;)

Thank you troubleluvsme. If we were at the Miracle Ball right now I'd take you for a spin, even though I'm sort of a dork on the dance floor. :)

Wait though. Why is everyone voting gay then?

Anyone who likes sex would most defintely choose someone they would like to have sex with above their bed rather than someone they just admire if they had the choice.

He's not a teenage boy, pinning centerfolds onto his walls. He's Morrissey, middle-aged cultural fetishist, making his home into a museum of things which he views as contributing to his personal aesthetic. A beautiful British film actress qualifies. Regarding the erotic aspect of a picture of a woman, I think it's at least as likely that he identifies with her sexuality, and with her general apparent enjoyment of being in her own very lovely skin, as that he identifies with the sexuality of a man who wants to plug her. This would add to the poignance of having her photo above his bed, and it's a sort of genderf*** poignance that he's shown a penchant for, in the past, about two- or three-hundred thousand times.

Grown-ups don't do pin-ups. Sorry.

As for his f***ing women, if he had, we'd have heard about it by now. What woman could keep quiet about it? His fellow closet cases, on the other hand...

Thank you troubleluvsme. If we were at the Miracle Ball right now I'd take you for a spin, even though I'm sort of a dork on the dance floor. :)

Wait though. Why is everyone voting gay then?

Everyone is kind of a dork on the dance floor, and who cares?
Noone cared at the Miracle Ball, of course it was an open bar for six hours.

They are voting gay because the guys want him to be gay and the women are convinced he MUST be gay. ;)

Tags
bitchslap celibate dullest conversation ever funny he never married gay marr poll preying semantics sexy the gays time for wapner yawn
Back
Top Bottom