Gary Numan plays ‘Cars’ on 24 actual cars in new DieHard battery commercial

The Seeker of Good Songs

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Video: Gary Numan plays ‘Cars’ on 24 actual cars in new DieHard battery commercia

It's a very inventive stylish ad, though it wouldn't occur to me in a million years to ask for a brand when it comes to car batteries!

Cheers! :guitar:

Re: Video: Gary Numan plays ‘Cars’ on 24 actual cars in new DieHard battery commercia

Does Theo know about this? Who needs two doZen cars?!!?!???!!!!?

That's quite cool, if overly long. Was it shown in the U.S.? Seems a bit too high-concept for the general viewer (who's probably muttering "Who the f*** is that?").

Depressing thought: "Cars" was over 30 years ago. We are OLD! How did it happen?! :(

It's a very inventive stylish ad, though it wouldn't occur to me in a million years to ask for a brand when it comes to car batteries!

Cheers! :guitar:

My favorite is Interstate. :blushing: You can't go wrong with 880 "cold cranking amps." :p

Last edited:

Gary Numan is touring America this fall and the 12-year-old inside me (who carried his picture in her wallet for the entirety of 7th grade) is squeeing in a major way.

Thanks for posting!

Back
Top Bottom