Gary Day playing on The More I See

I think this proves that a label is only a label, and songs can be vital and viral. The earliest punk (and now "indie") records were self-financed, with homemade sleeves. This sort of DIY production takes it a step further. Don't be a marketing tool, and don't be marketed to.

Of course, we live in a world where Project SCUM —— http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_SCUM —— was just a precursor to the scurrilous niche marketing that happens with everything these days. Somebody get me a body bag... I'd like to get comfortable.

Oh... and that was (bad pun) shakin' bass.

I think that is what is so great about what Coulter has done with this album. Not only did he do it well and with some great players but he has chosen to do it for the love of music. After numerous talks with him the only thing he wants is for people to enjoy music and if he can do that in any small way he will.

Congrats to the lad, and congrats to all of you who now have new music to listen to!

I think that is what is so great about what Coulter has done with this album. Not only did he do it well and with some great players but he has chosen to do it for the love of music. After numerous talks with him the only thing he wants is for people to enjoy music and if he can do that in any small way he will.

Congrats to the lad, and congrats to all of you who now have new music to listen to!

Thanks for the link, Int'l P. I'm just listening now; it's all rather fun. :)

Wow! This song is so cool. In fact, the album is totally great too! Who is this guy and why have I never heard of him? And I can't believe it's free too! Yay!:)

Thanks for the link Int'l Playboy. Are his other albums free too, or where can I get them? I really like the "Senorita" song on his Myspace page. Very moz-like! I'm officially a Coulter fan now!! :)

Thanks again for the information, Int'l Playboy. I just got them both on I-tunes! So far, I think this new one is the best of the three, but I like them all!

Oh WOW. I love the Senoirta video!! Gosh, he kind of looks and acts like someone we know, doesn't he? :p I hope he plays in Bakersfield someday!!!

For anyone buying in the UK, the "Culture" album is very reasonably priced on Amazon.

Can't find "The End of Everything" here, but the excellent CD Baby site will ship it across as a "bare bones" package (no jewel case) to save on P&P. :)

Back
Top Bottom