Ganglord or My Love Life?

Welcome to the boards. :D

Ganglord is on the b-side of The Youngest Was the Most Loved, which depending on where you are should be readily availible or online from iTunes. It has been played a bunch in concert, there's a great version for download on the Exit Festival boot availible in this forum.

You can get My Love Life on the World of Morrissey comp and also (I think) on Suedehead: The Best of Morrissey. The only live version I know is on a boot called Home is Where the Heart Is, from the Hammersmith Odeon show in 1991.

Welcome to the boards. :D

Ganglord is on the b-side of The Youngest Was the Most Loved, which depending on where you are should be readily availible or online from iTunes. It has been played a bunch in concert, there's a great version for download on the Exit Festival boot availible in this forum.

You can get My Love Life on the World of Morrissey comp and also (I think) on Suedehead: The Best of Morrissey. The only live version I know is on a boot called Home is Where the Heart Is, from the Hammersmith Odeon show in 1991.

My Love Life is also live on the 10-31-91 Mountain View, California show....

Back
Top Bottom