Morrissey Central "GANGLORD" (May 28, 2020)

george floyd.png

I'm slightly confused. Are there two Dales or...
I had a friend who sounds kind of similar. In addition to not giving him money you probably shouldn't let him in your building. They might blame you if he hurts or robs someone and he might hurt you.

?

FC, he sounds similar to all the roundabouts and druggies that
live in and in the vicinity of your ghetto compound. All the ones
you keep at bay and terrified using your 'finger' gun.;)
the ones that ask for 25 cents. good luck to them prying that coin loose.:p

Or stop individuals who join the police force and give them a bad name. It was a horrible incident. I'm sure the police department he works for are as appalled as the rest of us. I don't want to add flames to the fire, but did he fall or did he decide to lie down intentionally? Did he catch a police officer on a bad day.? No excuses whatsoever. It was awful what transpired. No excuses. But sometimes in these extreme situations you have to do what you can to help yourself, no matter how hard done to you might feel. As I say, it was a terrible thing that happened. When I have a bad day at work I take it out on my computer, when an officer has a bad day at work he's dealing with people, real people on the front line. No excuses though. Just trying to see both sides. It was a highly charged moment. But no, there was no call for that extreme behaviour.

Footage is available of the police killing white men too, but of course nobody is interested in that.

The man who was killed had a history of armed robbery. That should be taken into account. If he had pulled out a gun and killed that officer not a single brick would have been thrown.

Remember, the English riots of 2011 were over the police shooting of an armed crack dealing gangbager who had a long history of violence and was suspected of involvement in several murders.

Black people just don't like being killed by a white hand (a black hand is no problem) and the anti-white press whip them into a frenzy every time.

Just for clarity - No one is banned. There is no Kalergi Plan. And advertising is not run by Jewish people.
Advertising/PR is solely Jewish run. In fact they invented it - and like to boast about this fact.

As for the PR industry, it was invented by Sigmund Freud's uncle, Edward Bernays. Jewish.

You could even say that current advertising is the Kalergi Plan. They like to tell us that blacks make up only 4% of British society yet every single TV advert features them (usually black man/ white woman or vice versa). Also, every TV programme features them in substantial numbers.

Asians are more commonplace in the UK yet they do not feature in adverts anywhere near to the same extent as blacks - and you will rarely if ever see the Asian man/white woman combo on an advert.

This is because, unlike blacks, Asians tend to have stable traditional family set ups - and the Kalergi Plan wants white women mixing with blacks to destroy all chances of achieving a stable set up. They want black men giving white women mixed-race children who will grow up in struggling single parent set ups. There is no other reason why mixed families involving white woman/black man are promoted to such a large extent on TV.

Last edited:
I'm not always in line with your narrative, reelfountain, but it's interesting what you say about him having a history of armed robbery.
You are not supposed to know facts like that, however.

The line we are fed by the press is to see the man only in a saintly light.

Black man good, White man evil.

Don't question, don't inquire, don't investigate. We will do your thinking for you. Or else.

You are not supposed to know facts like that, however.

The line we are fed by the press is to see the man only in a saintly light.

Black man good, White man evil.

Don't question, don't inquire, don't investigate. We will do your thinking for you. Or else.
How was the asylum? You don't seem any better. Back you go.

How was the asylum? You don't seem any better. Back you go.
Speaking the truth will indeed get you into trouble nowadays. Go along with how the mass media instructs you to think, however, and you'll have no problem.

I believe in the UK they actually would condemn truth speakers to asylums nowadays had Thatcher not sold them all off to the private sector who transformed them into luxury housing for rich footballers, popstars and actors.

Speaking the truth will indeed get you into trouble nowadays. Go along with how the mass media instructs you to think, however, and you'll have no problem.

I believe in the UK they actually would condemn truth speakers to asylums nowadays had Thatcher not sold them all off to the private sector who transformed them into luxury housing for rich footballers, popstars and actors.

" Floyd was charged in 2007 with armed robbery in a home invasion in Houston and in 2009 was sentenced to five years in prison as part of a plea deal, according to court documents."

So this is why he was murdered? You carefully said "history of armed robbery" to imply he was a career criminal. It's not that this isn't a serious crime but he did his time for it and didn't deserve to be murdered.
Your idea of the truth is whatever fits your racist narrative.

It isn't 'loving your culture and race' that makes you racist, but keep on moving those goalposts around as the rhetorically-deficient are prone to doing.
America is a patriotic country, England once was too but those days are gone. In England I can assure you that 'loving your culture and country' is virtually illegal. Announce such a thing and you would be painted as a right-wing Nazi thug, and lose your job and reputation.

Look at Morrissey. He complained that he could no longer hear English spoken in London and they've been crucifying him ever since. Who likes to see the country they love deteriorate? You are simply not allowed to criticise such things. Remember, free speech exists in America, not in England.

I think where a lot of people go wrong is that they underestimate how very real the state is. And how very real the harm is that you can incur if you step out of line. There's this impression that we're living in a reasonable world and we go shopping, we watch TV, we do as we please, but once you mess with the law, it'll come down on you like a ton of bricks. It's there for a reason. Never underestimate the law, or the police who implement it. People are benign to a degree,but the state is unforgiving.
This is what the state wants you to believe and it's why people go out and burn things down when the police murder people. Yes it is very real but there are still more of us than of them.

America is a patriotic country, England once was to but those days are gone. In England I can assure you that 'loving your culture and country' is virtually illegal. Announce such a thing and you would instantly be painted as a right-wing Nazi thug, and lose your job and reputation.
But you are a right wing Nazi thug. You've spoken about what a wonderful person Hitler was.

I will say from my time living in Baltimore during the riots over a police killing of a black man most people participating in the riots and then marches had there own story and there own motivation. Similar experiences and everyone seemed to have a story

Advertising/PR is solely Jewish run. In fact they invented it - and like to boast about this fact.

As for the PR industry, it was invented by Sigmund Freud's uncle, Edward Bernays. Jewish.

You could even say that current advertising is the Kalergi Plan. They like to tell us that blacks make up only 4% of British society yet every single TV advert features them (usually black man/ white woman or vice versa). Also, every TV programme features them in substantial numbers.

Asians are more commonplace in the UK yet they do not feature in adverts anywhere near to the same extent as blacks - and you will rarely if ever see the Asian man/white woman combo on an advert.

This is because, unlike blacks, Asians tend to have stable traditional family set ups - and the Kalergi Plan wants white women mixing with blacks to destroy all chances of achieving a stable set up. They want black men giving white women mixed-race children who will grow up in struggling single family units. There is no other reason why mixed families involving white woman/black man are promoted to such a large extent on TV.

Aye, & Scots invented a lot of things & no one accuses us of having grand masterplans.

There are a lot of black actors in London, all the major UK castings happen in London, we're committed to Fairness In Casting, but not that committed, so we end up with casts that reflect the London creative scene.

Do you really want to spend your life racist shitposting?

But you are a right wing Nazi thug. You've spoken about what a wonderful person Hitler was.
Hitler was a complex character. We're sold the cartoon version that says he was evil with no redeeming features. In actual fact he championed family values, loved animals, was an artist, loved his country and hated the Jewish banking system which crippled his country into actual starvation.

Very few people actually sit down to do their own critical non-biased research into what Hitler (or indeed anyone) was really about. We only ever hear one side. Most of the published historians on Hitler, for example, are Jewish - because Jews are the gatekeepers of what gets published. Do you actually expect to hear non-biased truth about Hitler from a Jew? But that is where the official Hitler narrative comes from. Virtually all the historians you see on British TV and on the bookshelves, for example, are Jewish.

Cartoon villians don't exist. You will never hear about how much of Germany was starving until Hitler performed an economic miracle by getting out of the world Jewish banking system. Ordinary Germans were suddenly thriving, and the Jewish businesses who disproportionately ran things in Germany didn't like that. Nor did the world banks. Which is why we went to war and so many millions of white gentiles (and many Jews) died - all for the banks.

David Irving was praised as one of the world's most eminent Hitler historians (by all the British press including the Guardian) until he started saying things the Jew-owned press didn't like hearing.

On saying that, of course Hitler did awful things, as did every country involved in the war. War by its very nature is evil.

Last edited:
He could have left it at horror at the murder. But no. He dragged that right-wing Infowars f***wit into it. Why would he even be looking for that dickhead's opinion on the situation? Just goes to show the nether regions of the internet he inhabits these days.

And as someone else pointed out above, shoehorning himself into a news-story. Like he tried after Bataclan. Like he tried with EDILS and Covid. It's pathetic.

Listen moron.........he didn't "shoe-horn" himself into the Bataclan massacre.........he made a statement of anger, while twats like you were putting French flags on your FB and saying "oh, isn't it awful, lets get a bee tat". f*** off you utter tonk.

Aye, & Scots invented a lot of things & no one accuses us of having grand masterplans.

There are a lot of black actors in London, all the major UK castings happen in London, we're committed to Fairness In Casting, but not that committed, so we end up with casts that reflect the London creative scene.

Do you really want to spend your life racist shitposting?
Ah, so now I've presented you with evidence (that you surely knew already) you're suddenly not denying that Jews run the advertising and PR industries. You're simply shrugging to say, 'So what? Lots of countries have invented things.'

Admitting such a thing obviously makes you (and most people) uncomfortable. This is due to a lifetime's insidious conditioning that says 'You must not criticise your betters.'

The people behind Advertising and the Media want to abolish the white race. This is why they are bending over backwards to promote and encourage white women to procreate with, not Asian, but black men - who they know will leave them in the lurch with several children and a black eye to boot (and that's if they're lucky).

These children will grow up confused and angry, and will probably join gangs and enter the prison system. That, my friend, is how you destroy a race.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom