Morrissey Central "GANGLORD" (May 28, 2020)

Whether or not you think that Morrissey is racist, look at what years of his thoughtless and ignorant dogwhistling has brought to his fanbase. “A ger goes down.” Charming.

Morrissey has never dog-whistled. He moans directly about things & then the press get hysterical about it.

Morrissey has never dog-whistled. He moans directly about things & then the press get hysterical about it.
Really, then what do you think accounts for the abrupt influx of black-hating, immigrant-hating, gay-hating, Holocaust-denying scum to this website?

Slavery was a mistake. It was cruel and unkind.

But once it was outlawed the slaves should have been compensated and returned to their natural habitat.
You need to return to your f'king natural habitat; on top of a night bus pissed and covered in your own racist bile.

But once it was outlawed the slaves should have been compensated and returned to their natural habitat.
It must be difficult for you to see your hero expressing a shred of empathy towards a non-white person. You doing okay?

Apart from being offensive. It would be unworkable.

How come you're back on the Reel account?

He could have left it at horror at the murder. But no. He dragged that right-wing Infowars f***wit into it. Why would he even be looking for that dickhead's opinion on the situation? Just goes to show the nether regions of the internet he inhabits these days.

And as someone else pointed out above, shoehorning himself into a news-story. Like he tried after Bataclan. Like he tried with EDILS and Covid. It's pathetic.
It is pathetic. Posting the news video was ok. I can see how it ties in to the Ganglord lyrics. A double tragedy: the murder of George Floyd. Then having that absolute sytx c*** talking gibberish about it. It is sickening. Morrissey needs a serious kick in the hole for aligning himself in any way to that tosspot grave robbing bastard. The empty vessel makes the loudest noise.

Blacks.

Africa.

They'd be happier there. Less whites to oppress them.

It was a mistake ever removing them from their natural habitat.

They are clearly not happy people in the West and as a result suffer from mass anger/hate issues.
You're clearly not happy, either. Every post is a cry for help. Where should we send you?

Blacks.

Africa.

They are clearly not happy people in the West and as a result suffer from mass anger/hate issues.
I think it's you with the anger and hate issues. Did you know it wasn't just whites who owned slaves and but also American Indians (as well as enslaved themselves) Every day is a school day you racist cretin but never let facts get in the way of your ignorance.

Last edited:
I think it's you with the anger and hate issues. Did you know it wasn't just whites who owned slaves but also American Indians. Every day is a school day you racist cretin but never let facts get in the way of your ignorance.
Black tribal chiefs sold them in Africa and Jews shipped them to America where they owned all the industries that benefited financially from slaves.

They like to solely blame whites though - and do so through Hollywood propaganda, books, education etc.

All the slave ships were Jew-owned and so were the businesses in the US that benefited the most from slavery.

Black tribal chiefs sold them in Africa and Jews shipped them to America where they owned all the industries that benefited financially from slaves.

They like to solely blame whites though - and do so through Hollywood propaganda, books, education etc.

All the slave ships were Jew-owned and so were the businesses in the US that benefited the most from slavery.
And she can back up these dazzling facts with credible sources like stormfront.org and thetruthaboutjews.wordpress.com!

It is pathetic. Posting the news video was ok. I can see how it ties in to the Ganglord lyrics. A double tragedy: the murder of George Floyd. Then having that absolute sytx c*** talking gibberish about it. It is sickening. Morrissey needs a serious kick in the hole for aligning himself in any way to that tosspot grave robbing bastard. The empty vessel makes the loudest noise.

It's not gibberish. He has an ok take on it.

Blacks.

Africa.

Wow ?
I suppose I should be grateful for your honesty.
If I may be honest in return I disagree with you and your views.
I’m not religious and believe that we all share the same planet. It’s a lottery where we are all born on it. I fear nobody on this planet. Truth be known I’ve learned and gained so much just for being open minded.
Maybe you should give it a go :thumb:
“There’s only only one human race, many faces, everybody belongs here”

??:knife:

Morrissey would probably agree with me on this.

Should he receive help for his realist outlook too?

No, he wouldn't.

And since Sam has focused on police brutality in both selected videos & the lyrics you're being off-topic.

When you deal with enough people like reelfountain / Pippistrella, you begin to see how two-dimensional their approach to the world is and how all of their racist views actually work in effort to absolve themselves (or their people) of any complicit wrongdoing throughout history. Everything is they they they, always the other. Good old-fashioned Christian white people like you and I aren't to blame for any historical injustice, it was the Jews. Good old-fashioned Christian white people aren't to blame for any moral degradation in British society, it's the Blacks. The song remains the same, boring as ever.

When you deal with enough people like reelfountain / Pippistrella, you begin to see how two-dimensional their approach to the world is and how all of their racist views actually work in effort to absolve themselves (or their people) of any complicit wrongdoing throughout history. Everything is they they they, always the other. Good old-fashioned Christian white people like you and I aren't to blame for any historical injustice, it was the Jews. Good old-fashioned Christian white people aren't to blame for any moral degradation in British society, it's the Blacks. The song remains the same, boring as ever.
Verso, a Christian?! :laughing: This is not a rhetorical. To absolve your people, please stop lying to the non-white population or the two horns on your head won't stop growing.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom