Gang of children - some as young as TEN - caught slowly roasting puppies over bonfire

morrisseychic

Seasick Yet Still Docked
A gang of children aged as young as 10 were caught trying to roast a pair puppies over a bonfire.

Passerby Melanie Johnson spotted them kicking the pups and holding them over the fire on a canal bank.

The youngsters fled, abandoning the dogs, when she challenged them.
Ms Johnson, 32, took the puppies home, then passed them on to an RSPCA centre where staff treated the dogs and are now looking to find them new homes.

Lucky to be alive: The two puppies saved after a 'cruel' gang of children as young as 10 were caught trying to roast them over a fire
She said: 'I just could not believe the cruelty being shown by these kids. If I hadn't turned up, I think they would have burned the dogs alive.
'I heard yelping and saw a group of children standing around a small bonfire. I ran over the bridge to them and saw one of the pups being kicked and the other being held over the fire.
'Most of the kids were aged 12, 13 or older. But some were as young at 10.'

RSPCA animal shelter manager Jean Spencer said: 'The puppies are only seven weeks old. The fur on one of them was singed and the other has a small hernia.

'Fortunately, they are going to be fine.
More...Royal favourite Sealyham Terriers on verge of extinction with only 40 puppies born last year

'The lady who brought them in was in quite a state when she got here. She walked here with a puppy under each arm and was clearly very distressed.
'To think that children could be so cruel is really disgusting.'

She added: 'The puppies are absolutely gorgeous. Everyone here has fallen in love with them.

'They will stay here with us for just a few days before going to our RSPCA centre in Halifax, where staff will get them re-homed.'
Greater Manchester Police have not made any arrests in connection with the incident and a source said it would be extremely difficult to identify the culprits.

I hope someone roast them over a fire! :( f***ING SICK LITTLE BASTARDS!

Re: Gang of children - some as young as TEN - caught slowly roasting puppies over bon

This is probably a bad time to mention how the older kids in my Boy Scout troop used to tie rocks to kittens & throw them in the middle of the river at camp. :(

Re: Gang of children - some as young as TEN - caught slowly roasting puppies over bon

seriously, just throw them in prison now. no doubt they will grow up to do much worse.

Where is this article from? Not Vietnam, I presume, where dog meat is eaten occasionally, mostly by men who believe that it increases libido.

Whoa--it's even legal to eat it in Canada, as long as the dog is killed & dressed in front of federal inspectors (to ensure that it's not from a wild animal).

Do not click this button.

I told you not to click it!

Dog_meat.jpg

dog_killed_as_food_5.13740509_std.jpg

Northern England by looks of it....rotten little sods! :tears:

reading this story reminds me that in pre-revolutionary France it was quite common for poor city kids to put cats in a bag then set it on fire :eek:
but that was centuries ago, really weird to read stuff like this still goes on :(
&
This is probably a bad time to mention how the older kids in my Boy Scout troop used to tie rocks to kittens & throw them in the middle of the river at camp. :(
where was their Patrol Leader? :confused:

This reminds me of a story in birmingham uk.some teen thugs threw a kitten of a housing tower block not once but 5 times to make it worse they filmed it and put it on youtube.They got caught and got put in youth offenders when they found out who they were they got a good kicking:D.

Do we really need to be told about this?

The world is full of shit and I'd basically like to remain in ignorance to most of it.

Nobody forced you to click on the thread.

I know...but being Solo I thought it may have been some macabre joke or something.

These kids deserve to be roasted too. Even "as young as ten" you should have a clear distinction between right and wrong.

Let dem f***ers burn!

Love PTxx.

The ten year olds aren't old enough to comprehend their actions. They more than likely were pressured into it by the twelve and thirteen year olds.

I really don't get the point of starting a thread about this on the internet. No offence, but what do you want us to say? Yes, it is disgusting, but you clearly knew that already.

I really don't get the point of starting a thread about this on the internet. No offence, but what do you want us to say? Yes, it is disgusting, but you clearly knew that already.

Shock value? That's why I post stuff like that.

seriously, just throw them in prison now. no doubt they will grow up to do much worse.

Better idea: Roast them over an open fire and feed them to the puppies.

It will save a lot of taxpayer dollars.

The ten year olds aren't old enough to comprehend their actions. They more than likely were pressured into it by the twelve and thirteen year olds.

I don't agree with that. 10-year-olds know what death is, they know that if you touch fire, it hurts, they know the difference between right and wrong. Children are almost always smarter than most adults give them credit for.

I'd roast those little shits over a fire right now, sick bastards.:mad:

I despair over the state of the world these days! It's kids having kids before they learn how to teach respect, compassion and more importantly common sense!

Tags
blame marilyn manson
Back
Top Bottom